𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Insane friends_________________________Little Havana Miami, Florida

_________________________
Little Havana
Miami, Florida

"It's so sad that Billie needed to celebrate her birthday at the hospital. I mean twenty-two is a big deal!" Natalia says to her best friend Shanti, hanging the welcome back and birthday directions in the studio. Shanti nods agreeing. "Anyway, Billie can be here any second! Is everyone ready?" She glanced at everyone who had a task for the party.

The crew nods. "Billie is so going to love it!" Natalia says excitedly. Roselani and Hei walked inside the room. She runs over to them. "Is Billie coming?"

"Yes! Everyone hide!" Roselani smiled. Everyone goes fast to the hiding spot, Hei turned the light off and hides as well. They could see that the door opened, Ricky holds the door open for Billie.

"Why is it so dark here? Jesus." Billie chuckled, walking slowly with the help of her crutches. Ricky closed the door and turn the light on. Everyone appeared from their hiding spot and screamed welcome back. Billie's eyes widen, she laughs.

"Wow!" Was her first reaction making everyone laugh. The music started and everyone is greeting Billie with a hug and giving her compliments that she's looking great. She's looking like herself again.

Billie glanced at Hei who was dressed in a fake leather dress with matching boots. Her black hair down and her make-up look fabulous as always. They haven't seen and spoken to each other in a while, the last time was at Roselani's and Hei's first visit when they kissed. Hei looked away from her.

Billie sighed and wanted to walk over to her, but she got stopped by a few others who wanted to have a chat with her. She smiled at them and start to talk.

Tyson walked into the studio, looking around. Everyone stopped walking and glanced at him confused. They started to whisper what he's doing here and that he's a traitor.

"Guys listen," Billie speak up, everyone got silent and glanced at her. "Tyson has something to say. Tyson." Billie gives him a sign to stand next to her.

"Uhm. I know that it looks weird that I'm here after what happened to us all." Tyson glanced at them. "But I wanted you all to know how deeply I regret that I feel ashamed of my actions. Being in The Nemesis is a dream and I used my place to do someone a favor." He sighed and looked down.

Roselani and Hei took a step forward.

"Not realizing what the impact this has on you guys and me. I realize my actions the moment I got to meet Roselani better." He eyed her. Roselani glanced back at him. "She made me realize that there are better things in life than follow up someone I thought he could help me out." Roselani smiled at him. "If I have the chance to continue dancing with you guys, I will take the opportunity with both hands and will protect all of you at all costs."