𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Chapter Two: I'm not crazy_________________________Lake EolaOrlando, Florida

_________________________
Lake Eola
Orlando, Florida

"To be clear, The Nemesis was there?" Hei watched Roselani surprisingly. "And you haven't filmed anything for me! Oh my God, Rose!"

"I haven't seen the whole thing. There was chaos when the police arrived." Roselani shrugged. Hei immediately sits down next to her on the couch.

"The Nemesis, in our town. Which means-." Hei gasp. "Have you seen Billie? Oh my God!" Hei smiled excitedly. Roselani's eyes widened. Remembering that Billie and Darryl are The Nemesis. "Or let me say, did she saw you? You have no idea how Billie looks like, maybe it's time to show you a picture-."

"No." Roselani fast says. "I want to find out myself." She mumbled, Hei nods. "There was this, person. Who tries to help me. The person was wearing all black and I was able to see the eyes. The person kept, staring at me." Roselani shook her head. "It was intense." She whispered, remembering the moment.

Hei smiled smugly at her. "Does that person by chance has those incredible blue eyes to die for?" Roselani frowns a little. Hei laughs. "That was Billie Jean. Why hasn't she said anything to you? I should smack her in the face for that."

Roselani stands up, walking a little away. "I don't know. That would be really, weird. She's in California with her crew. Maybe, my eyes are lying to me." Roselani turns around to face Hei.

Pretzel jumped on Hei's lap and lies down. Hei caresses his grey fur. "Your eyes are fine, I'm sure that she was there. Darryl once told me that they take other cities or counties so the polices don't have any chance where the flash mob will be this time."

"To bad that we both haven't any contact with them, at all. It feels like they forget about us-." Roselani sighed. Hei stands up, carrying Pretzel in her arms.

"I don't give them wrong, we are the ones that changed our numbers and didn't let them know about it. But what does it matter if we did? The four of us just broke apart, you were busy with your two vision pearls and I had Kai by my side." Hei shrugged, walking to the glass walls to watch the beautiful view of the city.

Roselani sighed sitting down on the couch. She placed her feet on the couch, wrapping her arms around her legs. "That doesn't mean that I don't love her still. Because I do-." Roselani mumbled. Hei turns around to look at her. "I wonder if she thinks about me. If she ever wondered what I'm doing."

Hei walks over to her and gave Roselani Pretzel. She sits down next to her and hugs her from the side. "You will never leave me, right?" Roselani says with a sweet voice looking at Pretzel. The cat pushes her face away with his paw. Roselani gasp, Hei laughed.