𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Chapter Twenty-Three: you want to know who's behind this all? Guess what

_________________________
Little Havana
Miami, Florida

His fingers caress her long black hair. Hei shivered of his touch, covering her breasts when the hot drops in the shower hit their naked bodies. She feels his breath against her bare neck. "How can you do this? How can you lie to Billie like that?" Hei mumbled glancing at Darryl from her eye corner.

Darryl sighed. "Can you stop for a second, talking about Billie or The Nemesis? I'm happy that you know the whole truth about me. I mean, us. We finally can continue what we had. You and me."

Hei shook her head and turns around to face him, still covering her breast with one arm. "Why should I want to continue with someone who isn't true with his best friend. Imagine me lying to Roselani like that, I wouldn't dare!" She narrowed her eyes.

Darryl clenched his jaw and slam the tile wall behind Hei. Making her flinch, her back is pressed against that wall. Their faces are inches closer. "Do I had a choice? I thought you would understand, Hei. I would do anything to make it up with the past."

"That's the problem, Darryl. You can't make up the past." Hei shook her head. "You should look what you have now. You have beautiful people around you. Your work, The Nemesis. Your friendships. Why would you want to get rid of it just so you can reunite with him? He's bad news, Darryl and you knew that from the second he left home."

Darryl looked down. Hei sighed touching his chin. He looked up into her eyes. "It's not too late." She whispered and gasp when she heard a loud bang from the other room. "Please, Darryl let me go. Let me go home, please." She pleaded. Darryl got out of the shower and grabbed his towel walking out of the bathroom. Hei followed him, having a towel around her body. "DARRYL! HEY!" Hei screams grabbing his arm but he pushed her hard away. She dropped to the ground and watched him leaving the bedroom, he closed and locked the door behind him.

"No, no!" Hei crawls fast towards the door and grabbed the door handle but it won't open. She started to cry. "Darryl. Please." She mumbled, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Billie will find you and she will whoop your ass! DO YOU HEAR ME!" Hei screams in anger and sits against the door. She wraps her arms around her legs and hides her face. "Billie. Find me, please." She mumbled to herself.

•••

Billie ripped a piece of her t-shirt and tie her wound on her arm. Roselani watched Tyson who's tied against a chair, he didn't wake up yet. She turns around watching Billie taking care of herself. They have found an abandoned cabin. Roselani and Billie have been waiting around until Tyson wakes up.

Billie rolls her eyes. "This is taking to long." She murmurs and grabs a tank of gasoline she found. She opened the tank and started to throw the gasoline on Tyson. Roselani watched her in shock.