𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Chapter Eighteen: Spicy exes_________________________Lake EolaNovember, Orlando, Florida

_________________________
Lake Eola
November, Orlando, Florida

"Does he want to join us?"

Tyson nods taking a cigarette out of his Marlboro pack. "Yes, of course. He doesn't have any choice. I just joined The Nemesis, just what he wanted. Now he needs to do what he promised." He says placing the cigarette between his lips.

"Good work. But is it the only reason you want to join the crew by yourself?" Tyson rolls his eyes, making him chuckle. "I told you to keep Billie distracted to claim her ex-girlfriend for a bit. Not to fall in love with her." Tyson groans and laughs.

"Roselani and me? Not a chance. I'm not in love with her and neither does she." Tyson spoke with a lump in his throat. "We are just having fun. That's all."

"Hm okay. Make sure that Roselani is staying at your side. Billie is smart, she's searching for us. I should have killed that jackass of a Nathan when I got the chance. He already said a lot to her." Tyson nods. "I'm watching you Torris. My eyes are all over Florida. You know that." Tyson sighed and turns around walking away from the dark place.

Roselani looked up at her mother. They were snuggling up on her bed. "Do you both have to go, today?" Roselani mumbled. Her mother caresses her head and kisses her on it. Roselani dries her tears.

"We want you back in Hawaii, Roselani. It doesn't feel right that you are staying here by yourself. Since you got here everything turned not so great. All those shootings at nights, you being sick. I can't take it, Rose." Her mother mumbled. "We miss you."

"I miss you too, but this is my life. Here. I love it here. I can't throw my life away, just what I did for sixteen years." Roselani got out of bed and crosses her arms. Her mother stared at her. "I have never felt alive and this sickness. Won't stop me from living it, this stupid thing won't take away the life I have dreamed of!" Roselani turns around.

Her mother smiled proudly at her and stand up. Taking her daughter's hands. "I'm so proud of you, my Lili." She says, Roselani smiled and they hug each other tightly. Her father walked in and smiled.

"I want a hug too!" He says making Roselani laugh.

"Come here, Papa." Roselani spread her arms. They hug each other tightly, making her mother intensely happy to see. Hei peeked at them and smiled. Before they brought Roselani's parents towards the airport, she needed to inject herself with the clotting factor she's missing. Every single day. Because she's having the less dangerous version, she needs to inject herself once a day. She only gets internal bleeding when she's having a wound, that's why Roselani needs to be extra careful and needs to make decisions that will be safe for her health.