𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Chapter One: Pilot_________________________Little HavanaMiami, Florida

Chapter One: Pilot
_________________________
Little Havana
Miami, Florida

(Don't forget to comment! Have fun :)

Billie gasps and wakes up. She fast sits up and catches her breath, looking around her darkroom. She sighed and licked her lips, touching her warm head. She glanced at her digital alarm clock on her bedside table. It was nine in the morning.

Billie sighed deeply and stand up, opening the curtains. The sunrise just started. The sunlight illuminated her beige-colored bedroom. Billie glances at the view she has in her bedroom window, she's just wearing a t-shirt and her underwear. Across from the apartment she lives in she sees a cute flower store. The bright colors of the flowers were remarkable for Billie to not miss out.

She turns around and walks to the bathroom to make herself ready for today. For Billie, she's having a summer vacation just like anyone else in college. She only needs to work at her internship to still earn money, but today she has a free day. So she's able to do her vacation morning routine.

Billie walks into the living room, wearing a white top with nothing underneath it and her black briefs with white socks to cover her feet. She glanced at the living room and kitchen which looks like a mess. Billie let out a groan. "Here we go." She mumbled and tie her hair into a messy bun. Billie grabs a trash bag, ready to deep clean her house. Cleaning the dishes, mopping the floor, and brushing the toilet clean are the things Billie does in her underwear. With loud music in the background, she didn't stop cleaning, she even collected all the clothes she didn't wear anymore so she can bring the bags soon to a charity.

Two hours later, she sits down on the couch when she decided to stop. Billie glanced at the fresh new red roses that are in a vase on her coffee table. She bought the flowers herself, yesterday at the flower shop across from her.

Billie smiled a little and grabbed a single rose, she stares at it for a few seconds. She leans her back on the couch and smells the rose, closing her eyes. A bunch of good memories flown into her mind when she smells the rose. Her finger fondles the pattern of the rose. "Every rose is, unique. There's only one of each kind." She mumbled to herself.

When she placed the single rose back into the vase with the others, she stands up. Billie sits on a chair against the small table. Taking a bite of her crusty toast with strawberry jam while she's reading an article from her laptop she needs to describe for school.

She might have a vacation, but she's doing University which means that homework never ends. Only if she's graduated and have the diploma in her hand. The homework is a lot, but Billie is pushing through it. She only has two years to go from the four years she's having. Billie is still enjoying it.