𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Chapter Twenty-Four: From Billie, For Hei_________________________Little Havana Miami, Florida

_________________________
Little Havana
Miami, Florida

"Why in hell am I here? I don't understand why keeping me captive is helpful for you." Hei started, glancing at Darren who's enjoying his meal across from her. He glanced at her and cleaned his mouth with a napkin. Then he took a sip of his water. "I'm waiting, I have all the time! I even have hundred years if you need!" Hei says sarcastically, crossing her arms. Darren cleared his throat and laughed.

"That attitude of yours pleases me, Hei. Darryl said that you are frightened. Well, I don't see any difference from how you have been acting now."

"That's because you act and look like an idiot just like your brother Darryl! You both are fools and are a danger for the world." She slammed on the table.

"A part of that I can agree. But no, I'm not just like my brother. He's the ugly version of me." Darren pointed out. Hei rolls her eyes looking away from him. "Eat something, I have a whole birthday meal cooked on the table with a huge birthday cake."

Hei eyed him. "You do are an idiot if you think that I will eat or drink something from you!"

"Oh, did I heard that you need help?" He clicked his fingers. A gang member walks over to her and grabbed her head, Hei wanted to fight back but forgot that both her wrists got chained against the chair. The chain is long enough for her to eat only.

"No! No, let me go!" She screamed when the man poured a drink into her mouth. Hei spits it out. Darren grinned watching her struggle. He gives him a hand sign to stop torturing her. The man let her go and walked back to where he's standing with his gun.

"You awful person!" Hei shouts to him with her eyes full of tears. Darren laughed and took a bite of the dinner. Liking to see Hei in her misery.

All of a sudden the song happy birthday got played inside the room. "Happy birthday to you!" Darren sang for her. Hei watched him wide-eyed. He stand up and walked over to her, holding the knife he just cut the meat with. "Happy birthday day dear Hei. Happy birthday to you!" He sang and stand behind her with the knife against her throat. Hei's lips trembled not daring to move a bit.

"Come, make a wish!" He shoved her piece of cake with a lightened candle towards her. Hei looked down at the cake. "Go ahead, make a wish! It's your nineteenth birthday!" Darren pressed the knife harder on her throat. Hei made a wish and blew the candle. "What did you wish for?" He asks.

"That you will burn in hell!" Hei narrowed her eyes looking at him with anger. Darren laughed.

After dinner, Hei got pushed inside the bedroom. The door closed and locked again. Hei runs towards the door and try to pull it open, she bounced her fists on it. "Let me out!" Hei screams in anger.