𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Goodbye Darrylson_________________________Lake EolaOrlando, Florida

_________________________
Lake Eola
Orlando, Florida

Billie stands at the door opening starring at Hei, she's standing behind the sink washing her face. Hei turn off the sink and dry her face, when she opened her eyes she could see Billie in the reflection of the mirror. Hei let out a soft gasp and froze.

Billie took a few steps closer to her, standing behind her. "Hey, beautiful." Billie smiled and bites her lip, slowly shoving Hei's long black hair to the side. "You forgot about me already?" Billie pouted and grinned.

"What do you mean?" Hei asks softly.

Billie chuckled and nuzzled against Hei's neck, smelling her lovely scent. "Well, you just showered without me. Didn't you want me to join? Hm?" Billie kisses Hei's neck softly while she caresses her sides.

"Billie, stop. You don't know what you are doing." Hei turns around, her eyes widen when she sees Darryl in front of her instead of Billie. "D-Darryl?" Hei stuttered, Darryl gripped her throat tightly.

Hei gasp and opened her eyes, waking up from this dream. She sits up from her bed and took a few deep breaths, touching her neck. "Oh my God." She lies back down, not able to sleep anymore.

Tyson holds the door open for Roselani. She smiled and thanked him for walking out of the restaurant. He walks next to her. "You seriously need to keep your hair that way!" She complimented him touching his curly hair look. Tyson laughs. "Yes, I mean! Free the curls, boy!" He wraps his arm around her.

"If I would do that, do I have any chance?" He joked with a grin. Roselani glanced at him and laugh pushing him away. Tyson grinned walking next to her. "Come on! I'm not that bad, right?"

Roselani giggled. "It's not that. It's just-. I can't be in a relationship right now." Roselani's smile faded and crossed her arms. Tyson frowned, they stopped walking. "I don't have any luck in love, anyway so." Roselani shrugged and pressed her lips together.

"Nah. Billie is the one being a fool for not wanting you still. Which means that she's not your true love." Roselani nods looking down. "Hey." He touched her chin, Roselani looked up into his eyes. "Don't let yourself down because of that. You will cross someone that loves you and is willing to fight for your love." Roselani gave him a small smile.

"Anyway, are they both talking or?"

Roselani shrugged. "For how far I know, they aren't. I hope they will soon, I just want everything to be normal again. I want them to be happy anyway, I don't care if they are having something or not."