𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Chapter Twenty: Blackout_________________________Little Havana Miami, Florida

_________________________
Little Havana
Miami, Florida

(Don't forget to comment! Have fun reading!)

One of the biggest cities of Miami was full of people. There was heavy traffic going on in the middle of the streets. None that follow the left or right pads, everyone was just crossing each other not caring at all. Ten shiny black Jeep Wrangler stopped the traffic by turning the motor off. The vehicles behind are honking and complaining.

Everyone stopped walking, curious about what's going on and what the Jeep has to do with it. The crowd gasped when there was smoke floating over the asphalt. A group wearing all black stepped out of the Jeeps and walk on the beat of the music towards the empty area. The crowd has their phone ready, even the people from traffic are watching with interest. Darryl, Hei, Billie, and Roselani climbed on each Jeep. Standing on a roof with their hands behind their backs. They are wearing a different black outfit for this flash mob. But still, they match.

The rest of the group are dancing incredibly making the crowd cheer for them. Billie glanced at Roselani, who was standing on the roof of the Jeep next to hers. Her beautiful wavy hair was flying with the breeze, she glanced back at Billie. They looked away from each other. Billie glanced at Darryl and fast looked away, wanting to focus on this flash mob.

Billie, Roselani, Hei, and Darryl heard the part of the song that it's time for their action. They all jumped on the front of the Jeeps at the same time, then they jumped on the ground. The group makes space for the four to pass through. They run to the front with the group as background. Darryl and Billie stand next to each other with Hei and Roselani by their side. They started to do their choreography.

They give everyone goosebumps. Roselani and Hei fast switched places, Roselani was dancing with Darryl and Hei with Billie. In the next part, Hei and Darryl run away leaving Billie and Roselani alone. They close circled each other, Roselani's hand placed on Billie's cheek. They smiled at each other knowing that everyone was watching them. Roselani stands in front of Billie and turns her head to the side looking at her. They started to dance, every move was perfect and fitted well with the song.

The whole flash mob ended with Roselani landing on Billie after her twirl and Billie catching her on time. Their noses are touched and their eyes are locked on each other. The crowd cheered and applauded. The Nemesis fast got back to their Jeeps and drove off. As if nothing happened.

***

Roselani shoves her straightened hair to the side, glancing at the window of the airplane she's in. Her phone buzzed. She looked down, reading Hei's message she just sends to her.