𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Chapter Seventeen: Official from The Nemesis_________________________Little Havana Miami, Florida

_________________________
Little Havana
Miami, Florida

(make sure to comment! I would appreciate it 🤍)

Roselani started to type.

Dear diary,

Did Billie already move on? It's just a guess. Not because I saw Billie hanging out with Monica. Who am I kidding? Of course, it's about Monica. She looked good in that tight dress, where did they go? Was it fun? Did they kiss? My mind was spinning and every time I think of Billie giving her love to someone else besides me hurts my stomach. Dumb isn't it? Because I cut the knot to our relationship. I'm the one who ended it for us, so why do I still feel so. Weird? Can a broken heart do more damage?

Roselani stands in front of Billie's door. She bites her lip. She's never that nervous when she's meeting Billie, so why now? She wanted to talk to her before they don't have any privacy when it's The Nemesis usual flash mob time. Roselani sighed putting her feelings aside, she knocked on the floor and waited for a moment. When the door opened she glanced surprised not expecting Monica to open the door this early in the morning. Roselani has already scenarios in her bead that they slept together.

"Hey, Roselani! Nice to see you again." Monica smiled sweetly at her. "What brings you here?"

"Is Billie home?" Monica nods and steps aside. Roselani walked inside the house into the living room. "Billie? Billie!" Roselani calls for her.

"She's showering." Monica walks past her and sits down on the couch. "You probably know how long it takes for Billie to get out of the shower." She laughs. But Roselani didn't laugh with her. She narrowed her eyes just then her phone ringed.

Roselani picked up. "Hey Hei I-. What but I'm-. Ugh fine I'm coming right away." She hangs up and looked at Monica. "I need to go, my friend is waiting for me. Can you tell Billie that I stopped by?" Roselani walks towards the door. Monica nods and walks after her.

"Of course! I see you soon." Monica smiled and let Roselani out. She closed the door and walks towards the living room. Ten minutes later Billie walks into the living room all dressed for today.

"What happened? I heard the front door." Billie asked walking towards her, drying her hair with a towel. Monica stares at Billie and smiled.

"Oh, it was the mailman. He asked for one of the neighbor numbers because he needed to deliver something." Monica lied and shrugged. Billie nods and smiled at her. "What?" Monica laughed.

"Could you answer his question?"

"Nope." Monica presses her lips together. Billie laughs and shook her head walking away.