Authors Note

A massive thank you to everyone who read Cigarette Burns. Your comments, votes, and support genuinely meant so much to me and it's crazy to think that Sirius and Morrigan's journey is finished. 

However, if you loved this and want to read more of my writing I have two stories. 

One that's pure fluff called More Than Friends, a James Potter fan fiction where James Potter meets Eve Baker an ordinary witch with no special characteristics other than the fact that she's a fantastic friend. Of course that's what James considers her to be, until he realizes one day that he wants to be more than friends. 

The other is like Cigarette Burns on steroids. Damaged Goods is a Sirius Black fanfiction set in an AU where Lily and James survive. Regulus managed to destroy the horcruxes and now Sirius lives in a flat next to the leaky cauldron. Upset that he's isolated from his friends who are settling down and living an adult life with responsibilities he stumbles upon a bar that hosts all sorts of punk bands. There he meets Billie, a brash and unapologetic girl. Most important of all though, Billie has no idea that there's a wizarding world. And Sirius realizes that there's a world out there where he isn't the womanizing bad boy, but just another notch on a bed post.