Ch 6: Desire Dictates The Heart

A/N: This is the only Mature Warning I shall do, if you're not comfortable with it please don't keep reading! 

Morrigan stood in the kitchen pouring Sirius a glass of fire whiskey and taking a sip herself from the bottle. There was something she loved about shooting the liquor straight. The pain she felt as it hit her throat, how it clouded her senses without taking over. She wasn't a heavy drinker, she didn't get drunk often. Morrigan liked to remain in control. 

She brought the bottle and his glass into the lounge. Instead of his usual spot on the couch beside her, Sirius sat in a leather armchair, his eyes focused on the fire. She loved the way it illuminated his face, the shadows from his scruff contouring it, his eyes dark as he focused. He looked up at her as she poured him a glass. She handed it to him and his long fingers wrapped around the glass as he met her gaze as he took a sip. 

There was something about the way she didn't back down that drove him crazy. In his Hogwarts days he was unavailable and it drove girls wild. However, with just a gaze they would melt in his hand and it would bore him. Morrigan didn't melt. She stood eyes focused on his, even as she took a sip from the bottle and licked her lips of the firewhiskey. 

Morrigan climbed onto the chair her knees either side of Sirius's lap straddling him. She sat on his lap with one arm dangling over his shoulder. It was almost as if she was daring him to do something. Sirius knocked back the rest of his drink and set his glass to the side. His hands ran up her thighs slowly coasting over her smooth skin until he reached her hips. He slid her towards him leaving the smallest of gaps between their aching bodies. 

He pressed his lips to hers, softly at first. Their lips moving in sync testing the waters. Soon he had slipped his tongue in her mouth and his hands eagerly wandered her body. She pulled him closer to her, their chests colliding and bit his lip as she pulled away from the kiss. They panted out of breath, neither one of them moving from the embrace. 

She kissed him once more, sending the two into a frenzy. His hands unclasped her bra and he quickly pulled off her top. Morrigan unbuttoned his shirt and yanked it down his arms. She let the bra straps fall down her shoulders and let the clothing join the others on the floor. Sirius lifted her up with one arm around her back, Morrigan's legs wrapped around his waist. He placed her on the couch, her back against the cool leather. His mouth attacked her neck causing her to moan, "Fuck, Sirius." 

His fingers tucked into the waistband of her shorts as he slid them down her legs leaving her wearing nothing but a black lace thong. He took the bottle of firewhiskey that was discarded on the table and uncapped it, pouring a small amount of the liquid onto her chest. His tongue lapped it up. Her back arched as it ran up her breast and teased her nipple. Her hands found his belt, quickly undoing it and yanking his trousers down. She reached into his boxers and started slowly stroking him. She could feel his breath hitting her erect nipple and it turned her on even more. 

He moved back from her grasp and took off her panties leaving her exposed. His hands pushed her legs apart, his eyes met hers, "Are you sure?" he asked. 

"Fuck me," She said her voice hoarse and desperate. 

His tongue dove into her. Moving slowly up her folds onto her clit. Her fingers wound their way into his dark hair as she moaned. He picked up his pace attacking her clit with his tongue, sucking on it gently before changing speeds. She thrusted her hips into his face desperate for his touch, for him to make her cum. She could almost feel his grin as he slid a finger into her, slowly thrusting as he licked her making her moan even louder than before. 

"Sirius," she breathed out, "shit I'm close." Hearing this he sped up his movements pushing her into him and licking her faster than before. "Fuck!" She yelled, reaching her climax. He didn't stop though, he held her still helping her ride out her high as she writhed in pleasure. 

He moved out from between her thighs, a smile plastered on his face. Morrigan's breaths were quick her chest rising and falling, grey hair in tangles behind her. Their eyes locked as they wore stupid grins. She moved out from under him and had him lay down on the couch, she pulled off his boxers freeing his erection. "What do you want Black? My lips?" Her tongue lightly grazed his shaft slowly moving its way up to the head, "Or my pussy?" 

He groaned, "Ride me." She moved so that she was straddling him, one hand holding his length as she guided him into her. As she sank down onto him he exhaled, "god you're so fucking tight." 

She began moving her hips enjoying the full feeling of having him inside of her. He let out the occasional moan letting his hands hungrily wander across her body squeezing her ass and moving her faster on top of him. He never imagined she would be so wet for him, so ready for him. Unable to take it anymore he flipped them over using one arm to keep her pressed against him. He leant over her, connecting their lips as he thrust into her faster. The sound of skin connecting echoing through the lounge. 

Her teeth found his neck biting and sucking leaving marks he would surely have to hide later. She moaned and cried out in pleasure under his touch. "Don't hold back," she breathed, "fuck me hard." 

Hearing this he pushed into her deeper and harder than he had before. Her nails scratched at his back, "Morrigan I'm going to-" 

She moved out from under him, and moved so that she knelt on the floor while he was sat on the couch. She quickly took him in her mouth, going all the way down, using her tongue to swirl around the head before sucking him off at a faster pace. Her grey eyes looked up into his causing him to hit his climax, "Morrigan, fuck." She kept her eyes connected to his as she swallowed licking her lips afterwards. 

Sirius laid back on the couch and Morrigan moved to lay next to him her head on his chest both of them panting as they continued to come down from their highs. He draped a blanket over the two of them, covering their still naked bodies. He brushed some of the grey hair away from her face. "Damn." 

She looked up at him, her make-up which was once perfectly placed was now smudged across her face, cheeks flushed. "So, did that live up to your fantasies?" 

"That was better than I had imagined," He confessed pulling her closer into him, "How was it for the Hufflepuff Heartbreaker?"

She groaned, "I hate that name it's so tacky." 

"You have an affinity for not answering questions," He pointed out laughing at the girls embarrassment. 

She placed a tender kiss on his jaw, "Oh, I know. However, to answer your question it was incredible." 

"We're going to have to keep this from the others you know," Sirius said his thumb running up and down her shoulder. 

Morrigan grinned, "I don't mind, it adds to the fun. Of course, that's if you want to keep doing whatever this is." 

"There's no doubt that I want to keep doing this," Sirius said. 

For the rest of the evening neither of them moved. Instead they spent it laughing and enjoying one another's company. Discussing the times they got in trouble with professors, ways they irritated Remus, how much they loathed history of magic. It was comfortable for the two. Neither would confess but they didn't want to move in fear that the other would leave to go to bed. So they spent the night in each others embrace instead, falling asleep to the crackling of the fire that was dying out.