"Gai-sensei, Lee, come here. I'll do you two together." They both rush forward and bypass my hands, using a chakra infused jump to leap into the tub. Water splashes out and drenches me from head to toe. I sigh loudly and wipe the water out of my eyes.

"I don't like being a cat, yeah." Deidara huffs, having reverted back to normal behind me. I hand him a towel as Lee and Gai go streaking by.

Naked.

I let out an ear piercing scream and clamp my hands over my eyes. That was not something I wanted to see. I think I'm blind now. Deidara sits down beside me, clad in a towel, and strokes my hair. "That was horrible." I shudder, still refusing to remove my hands from my face. Deidara nods in agreement. "I think I'll have nightmares, yeah."

A small meow sounds from beside me and I peer through my fingers towards the sound. It's Sakura, looking visibly concerned and a little disturbed herself.

I pat her head. "Don't worry. I haven't forgotten about you. We still have Sasuke and then you can be next."

She nods and sits down beside me. I pick up Sasuke by the scruff of his neck and level his face with mine. He glares at me heatedly and I glare back. "I can and I will drown you if you hurt my weasel. You are in my house so you need to do as I say. Got it?"

He continues to glare.

I focus a little bit of water into his lungs. His stomach lurches, lips pulling back over his teeth, and he struggles to cough.

"It's uncomfortable, isn't it. So don't kill Itachi." I let the water evaporate in his lungs. He stares at me weirdly and I lower him into the tub. I beam at him. "I love you my mini-weasel."

He huffs.

Deidara chuckles and I focus another mini-tsunami. It hits Sasuke and the normal popping and sizzling ensues. Soon, Sasuke stands in my tub, in all his naked Uchiha glory. I smirk and Deidara covers my eyes while he chucks a towel at him. Sasuke catches it and slings it over his shoulder, not even bothering to put in on until he's out of the bathroom. Karin hits the tile floor hard, completely knocked out. Sakura and Tenten stare after him, eyes wide and cheeks tinted with pink.

Something soft rubs against my arm. I peel Deidara's hands back and look down, smiling at Itachi. He sits elegantly down beside me, looking regal and proper, and his bright red eyes slowly move over the remaining cats. I pick him up and set him into the tub carefully, lovingly throwing a little bit of water over his head.

My sexy blonde artist tosses him a towel. A little bit of drool trails down my chin. Sakura and Tenten seem to be suffering as well.

"Alright, you two. Out." I point to the door.

Deidara and Itachi move out. Watching them leave, I notice all my anime characters lounging around my room in wait. I scowl at them. "Deidara! Shut the door and grab some girly clothes!"

Said male does what he's asked.

"He's so whipped." I smirk to the awake female kittens, who snicker back.

I carefully lift them all up and set them into the water. I focus my energy into making a small raincloud above them, letting the bathwater drizzle down lightly over their heads. I hand Tenten my bathrobe and Sakura and Karin, who woke up upon being dipped into water, a beach towel each. Using the counter for support, I pull myself up off the ground and wobble over to the door.

I poke my head out. "Clothes?"

Deidara hands me three t-shirts and three pairs of pajama pants.

I quirk a brow. "What? No underwear?"

"I didn't think you'd want me to go looking in there, yeah." He smirks slyly and I take the clothes from him.

"I'll fucking do it!" Hidan cackles.

"Stay out of my underwear, Hidan!" I growl at him and Sarah smacks him upside the head. "If I find out I'm missing any, I'm going to drown you."

Hidan smirks. "I'd like to see you fucking try, bitch! I'll sacrifice your ass!"

I hold up my index finger, motioning for him to hold on. Turing around, I hand the girls the clothes and step out of the bathroom. I close the door behind me and then skewer Hidan with my eyes, a devious grin on my face.

He begins to choke. "Oh...*cough* shit...I fucking...*cough* forgot."

"Alex stop it." Sarah smacks Hidan again and then shoots me a look. I drain the water from his lungs and smile sweetly when he flicks me off. Naruto laughs lightly and Lee smiles cluelessly. The others watch with an unimpressed look, carefully taking in the surrounding people.

I step out of the way so the girls can move out of the bathroom and into my room.

"Okay." I huff at them once they're all quiet. "Why the hell do I keep getting Naruto Kitties? I mean, I don't mind and all, but I'm not sure I'll have enough room for any more." I glare at the ceiling and point in an accusing manner. "No more boxes!"

"What box?" Tj frowns, head cocking to the side. Tobi completely mimics her actions wordlessly.

"Stop lying to me." I scowl at her. "The box the kittens keep coming in. My name's always scribbled on the top."

"I didn't see a box." She frowns, insisting.

"You're blind. Remind me and I'll make you an eye doctor appointment." I frown and shake my head at her, looking to Alice. "You remember it right? I'm not going crazy. I hit Hidan in the face with it."

"I fucking remember it." Hidan grumbles, rubbing his head.

Alice nods. "I'm not sure where it went though. I didn't see anybody take it out, but I also know it's not in the kitchen anymore."

I scowl and look to Deidara. "What'd you do with it?"

"I didn't do anything, yeah." He flicks my nose. I jump and my knee gives out. The Akatsuki lunges forward, though Deidara catches me first. He sweeps me off my feet and cradles me carefully in my arms. My face twists into something painful, knee bending awkwardly while something blistery fierce sears through my muscles.Deidara brings me over to the bed and glares at Lee and Naruto until they get off. He lowers me gingerly and Itachi takes his place, holding a small teacup of water and one of the large painkiller pills. I take it quickly and stretch out, eyes fluttering shut.

"That hurt...like a bitch." I grumble.

"What...What happened?" Sakura steps closer, frowning.

"My knee got fucked up real badly a couple months ago." I poke one eye open to watch her sit gingerly on the edge of the bed. Her hands begin to glow a soft, earthy green and she lifts them up so I can see. "Do you mind?" I shake my head and allow her to touch my knee lightly.

Sakura sucks in a sharp gasp, unnaturally green eyes widening incredulously.

"Oh my god..."