Silencer

Chloe p.o.v. -

"Is this okay?" I asked marinette to the mask that I was working on and she nods.

Today, my boyfriend and his crew are turning in their music video along with the costumes. I remember that my dad had talk to xy and that bob music producer, I made sure to put a voice recorder to the part where they will steal someone else's ideas. Marinette had asked me for some help and I did volunteer besides the kids were having fun playing with their small instruments, Angel had a piano and harry had a small ukulele making me take a picture.

"There all done, come you guys try it on!" I called out to them as marinette and I finished the designs, luka stops along with the rest to try on the designs. I kiss luka on the cheek with a smile and the kids clap with a smile seeing their dad in a costume.

"You all look amazing! Quick let's take a picture and send it!" I said and marinette takes out a camera to take a picture, the group pose with a smile. Next we took a video of them singing and dancing and lastly we went to marinette's house to send the whole video and the pictures to contest.

🐝🐍🐝🐍

"Wow! This is awesome. We're so in the moment! The song's fun and totally sincere." Luka says with a big smile and I nodded, luke went to speak to marinette who was looking at her phone with a frown.

"So, bob is going to take our designs for his talentless son? And my brother will probably get akumatized for disrespecting marinette ?" He asks and I nodded my head with a frown.

"You know, you haven't told me how you know all this?" He asks and I sigh.

"I know but I'll tell you someday, it won't be that long and when the time comes I will tell you everything." I said with a smile and put a hand on his cheek while in my mind I was thinking of something else.

'Even my other life and I hope you still love me after telling you.' I thought as I kiss his cheek and he smiles with a nod.

"Uh-oh! You'd better take a look at this, guys." We heard Ivan say looking outside the small window from the ship, everyone except for luka and I went to see outside the big news station had shown xy coming out with a song.

"It's starting." Luka whispers as he takes out his phone showing xy and imitating our music.

"Wow! Loving the new look, XY! You've really outdone yourself this time! How did you come up with a style that's so... original?" Alex asks the teen faker and I scoff picking up a happy harry and luka does the same with Angel who wanted to be picked up from the floor wanting to watch the video.

"It's all in here!" XY said pointing to his head and I let out a mocking laugh. "Like he has a brain, can't even come up with a song of his own and not even his style." I said glaring at the photo of xy.

"But that's our original style!" Ivan said with a glare and Luke looks at marinette with a frown. "Your unicorn and your masks!"

"That's your Melody! It's your music! That's not fair! That's should be you guys up there on tv!" Marinette said with a glare and looking down at her phone and I stood up from the couch.

"Let's all calm down! Luka and I will be going to the music station to see what's going on but don't worry, I already have plan B if it doesn't work the nice way." I said and the group turn towards us with a nod.

"What's plan B?" Luke asks us and I give him a small wink.

"Don't worry about it, leave it to us." I said and they nodded, luka and I went to visit the studio.