Maxamillion 4: 12Z's Wrath

"we should make a quick rest stop. Our fuel is getting low, and I am at my limit for now. I will be able to continue for three more days after a night of rest" Endo has been driving us all over the continent, and we are almost through Germany. It will not hurt if we take this opportunity to rest. Even more importantly, 12Z is starting to scare all of us. She is approaching a point where her sanity is going to disappear. We need to do something to help her with the grief she is going through. 13D passes by me, and turns to look at 12Z, clearly knowing what I am thinking about.

"we should ditch her already. She is a lost cause, and she will be getting what she deserves" I am sort of in agreement with that. But there are reasons for keeping her in our group, or maybe I should consider them more-so as obligations.

"17C could be dead, so I am just making sure that his wish for her to live is heard and honoured" 13D sighs, and moves to walk away.

"he was a fool who was too naïve to be considered for a leadership role" 13D walks away, leaving me at that. 13D is not someone who I would take into consideration when thinking about everyone and their relations with the rest of us in the group, since she just dislikes everyone. I stand up from my seat and walk over to 14B, who is looking out the bus window.

"14B, what are your thoughts on 12Z's current state of mind?" 14B looks to 12Z and lowers his eyes once they wander over 12Z.

"I fear that the moment she sees something that makes her angry, she is going to lose control. I can feel a powerful and dangerous aura coming from her body. There is an overwhelming aura of grief and pain leaking out of her mind, she is in great pain. If anything were to set her off now, she would surely embrace evil and unleash unspeakable suffering upon whoever were to displease her" so 14B also thinks that 12Z is becoming a very dangerous existence.

"that just means that we better keep an eye on her, to make sure that nothing bad can happen" 14B nods to me, and stands up from his seat.

"I will be heading into the rest stop to find a comfortable bed, so please keep an eye on 12Z for the rest of us" I nod to 14B, and he leaves the bus. I still have to speak with a few more members of our group before I go to sit down with 12Z. I quickly find 15G sitting on one of the seats near the middle of the bus, so I walk over to him.

"15G, it is good to see that you are still up" 15G lowers his eye lids, and rests his head against the seat. He looks to me with a face of sorrow.

"17C still has not returned. Can we be sure that he is still alive?" I shake my head to 15G, which makes his face drop even lower.

"yeah, I was thinking that was the most likely possibility. 17C was in the middle of that detonation, and he was not there after the explosion. It is very likely that he was obliterated, even vaporised by the explosion. But I hope that I am wrong about that" we both turn to look over towards 12Z, who is staring out into the distance, outside of the bus.

"what are we supposed to do about finding someone else to be the leader? Am I supposed to remain the leader of our group?" 15G shrugs his shoulders, and looks out into the distance, just as 12Z is currently doing. He lets out a long sigh.

"at the moment, we should focus on finding that place where Ismilda will not be able to find us" I agree with that. There is still the lingering danger of Ismilda's forces catching up to us. If 12Z even sees the enemy for a single second, we will see a power unleashed of the likes which we would fear to ever see. I hope for all our sake, that Ismilda's henchmen will never reach us while 12Z is in this state of mind. What is going to become of the surrounding area if 12Z can't control her power if she was to go berserk? Would we be able to clear everything out in time, before her power releases and destroys everything around us? There is a lot to take into account.