Victor 3: A Fast Way Out

I have only just received orders from Farrus to escort Ismilda to the surface helicopter pad, which will fly her to safety. With me, are my squad members, who are going to undertake this mission alongside me.

"our orders are to get our boss out of this facility within exactly two hours. We should be able to pull this off" my squad mates ready their weapons and agree. We will escape as fast as we can. We reach the door to Ismilda's office and enter the room, finding our boss on her computer calmly typing away. In her hand is a weird, red phone which she is currently talking on.

"it is guaranteed. It will be called 'The Formation' because there is no other way to describe the scale of the event" Ismilda notices my squad near her table and ends the conversation on her phone.

"what is the situation down there?" I know we have no hope of re-containing the subjects. So we might as well escape while we can.

"boss, we need to leave this facility. I am afraid it is already lost to the rising water on the lower levels" Ismilda closes her eyes and nods to us.

"okay then. I will be escorted out by your squad" we have little time to lose.

"then we should get going right now, just in case we run into trouble along the way" Ismilda walks into the middle of the group and we form a protective circle to stop any threats from getting to her. Now that we have our boss under the protection of our squad, we can proceed to the elevator.

"the express exit elevator is only a few rooms away from us. We are going to evacuate as fast as we possibly can" Ismilda nods to me and we pass through the first room. I do not expect to run into any subjects while we are on an administrative level such as this one. Each room we are entering was evacuated when the outbreak first started, so we are not picking up any extra personnel as we go. The intercom makes a little chime which means something just happened and is about to be announced.

"power subject: 3E has been successfully re-contained" with a brief announcement, the intercom chimes again and now the area falls back into silence.

"so they successfully dealt with the child of many faces" Ismilda starts to mumble to herself. I guess that subject was powerful and the fact that the guards were able to re-contain the kid confuses Ismilda. Ahead of us I can see the elevator which is coming into view.

"I have a visual of our escape path. We must reach that elevator immediately" my teammates acknowledge my order and we start to run to the elevator. I am not certain of the amount of time we have left before this facility is doomed, so we must leave immediately.

"the subject who merged with the body of water when it first started in the lower levels. He had been mutating and evolving in unpredictable ways. I fear that he has done something which will become a huge threat in the future" this is a rather odd but relevant confession.

"why are you telling us this?" Ismilda puts on a grim face.

"after you have assisted me to flight out of here, I am placing you in-charge of the evacuation of this facility. I will assign someone to permanent security if the subject becomes too dangerous" so I will be overseeing the evacuation of both guards and subjects from this place.

"i will get out as many people as I can boss" Ismilda smiles at my reply to her.

"that is excellent. I will be organizing meetings with other European leaders when this situation has been mostly dealt with" I understand and will do my best. Now we have finally reached the inside of the elevator.

"once we get to roof level, we will move to the air pad and help our boss board the helicopter there" my squad mate presses the button for roof level and we start to ascend. The executive view that the elevator presents to us as we are rising is the pit that the facility surrounds. A large percentage of the facility is engulfed in flames while the occasional fight is erupting from holes in the walls. The chaos has completely overtaken the facility and is bringing it down piece by piece. Ismilda is looking at the view with a nearly non-existent sadness.