Prologue: Adam - Ultimate Goal

With each day of our training, we become more powerful. With our intense training, we will fight against Ismilda and bring her down. 8Z and 11E have been behind me with every step of the way. Our army has grown to a point where we could fight 5X, but only if we train daily for this month. This abandoned sports stadium is perfect for our base of operations, and we can also use it as a home. The large, open area is a great place for us to train, and there are six locker rooms and a few VIP spectator boxes which we are using as rooms to live in. Every night that I sleep through, I always have the same dream; the facility, and the chaos that resulted from our escape. Most of us may have escaped without any physical scars, but we will have to live with the mental trauma that remains with our memories of that facility.

The powers in Europe are shifting and the fires of revolution and ideology continue to grow. Austria and The Papal State are already at war. If one or two countries declare war on the Scandinavian Union, that would give us some time to train and prepare to fight Ismilda. Every day, we are watching the news programs hoping for something which can distract Ismilda from searching for us. Currently both Germany and Ireland are mobilizing their forces to the Scandinavian borders due to such a powerful union being formed without warning. If one nation declares war, the other will join to fight the Scandinavian Union. Leaning on a balcony railing in deep thought, I just know that I will be able to come up with a good back-up plan if I think long and hard enough.

"I knew I would find you up here in one of your deep thinking sessions again" a voice which has become as familiar to me as my mother's or my father's, Sally is standing in the doorway behind me which leads back into the restaurant in the stadium.

"has there been anything on the news about Germany or Ireland yet?" Sally shakes her head disappointingly as she walks up to me and leans on the railing next to me. Her green hair shines in the moonlight, and her purple streaks glow a royal color.

"but a new country has take an interest in the Scandinavian Union" now there are three countries pointing their weapons at Ismilda?

"what country?" there are a few countries in Europe who have been mostly peaceful since the great war. So it could possibly be one of those countries returning to the world stage.

"The Teutonic Order is rapidly mobilizing it's forces. Poland is also waking up from it's dormant state which it fell into at the end of the great war" these actions which each country are taking reminds me of the lead up to the great war. I hope that we are not going to witness another war of that size ever again. The casualties would be guaranteed to be more than five times that of the great war. The world would either descend into darkness or destroy itself.

"does it feel like we are heading towards another great war to you?" Sally looks out into the night sky which, due to the lack of power in the area, is clear and without light pollution. Sally's face is in deep thought and her face shifts to a troubled expression.

"The course of events which led up to the great war are somewhat similar to what we are currently experiencing. Ismilda will have quite the trouble dealing with a war of such a scale" she would be pretty distracted with something as big as a war.

"if she were to enter into a war, we could use that opportunity to strike at her and bring her down" it would be justice for all those people who she has killed.

"if we are able to train hard enough, we should be able to take her down when she has her back turned" we would have the perfect opportunity to stop the possibility of Ismilda becoming the eventual dictator of the world. Some of us may die, but it would be worth it to stop Ismilda.

"we will have to call a meeting tomorrow to discuss how we are going to strike Ismilda and when would be the best time to strike" a satellite passes over us in the night sky, so I quickly join Sally in watching the stars as we continue to discuss fighting Ismilda.