Bengelon 1: The Bigger Picture, And The Desire For Peace

My home has existed for hundreds, if not thousands of years. I have expanded it countless times, and I plan to use parts of my personal world as a temporary safe haven for Lothar's group. But I will only allow their families to stay, as that is the law of the universe and the gods in control. Until Valian can become capable of using his power to a greater extent, they will have to stay here with my family. I wish that something can be done about Victor, but his position is one which I can not change. The upcoming conflict will be the be-all and end-all.

"here is another pencil, dear" my wife, one of many, has returned with another pencil, since I keep breaking them in anger while drawing up plans in my study. I gently grip onto the pencil and receive it from my wife. It appears she has also changed out of her casual cloths and into a more formal, purple dress.

"what is the occasion?" her expression changes to a slightly annoyed face. She points to the open door, where another two of my wives pass by. They are both wearing formal dresses, did I forget something? I turn to my wife with a sense of fear.

"you do know what is happening today, don't you?" oh no. is it the birthday of my first child? Is it the anniversary of the day that this world was created? Is it the annual ball? Is it one of my long-time friends returning from a journey to the other worlds? What could it be!?

"say if I did forget what was happening today, could you please tell me what you would say to me to remind me of what is happening?" my wife exhales with an annoyed sigh. She then pulls a piece of paper from her pocket and hands it to me.

"today is the day when your boss is coming to visit" Herald is coming today!? I totally forgot! Oh please tell me I still have time!

"how long do I have until he arrives!?" my wife makes a low-effort sigh, taking the piece of paper off me and placing it back in her pocket.

"you still have an hour before he arrives, so there is no need to panic" at least I still have time before he gets here.

"can you please notify some of my children of their cleaning jobs. I do not want the palace to be too messy when he arrives" my wife bows down. I begin to draw up some more plans, but none of the plans that I have made so far seem to be working. I could attack my nemesis directly, but he would be able to counter me and defeat my forces immediately. As the situation currently stands, everyone who is going to side with me will die in the Great Confrontation. Dammit, why are none of my plans capable of working!? SNAP! The pencil in my hand has already been broken due to my frustration, and I only just started drawing. My wife sighs and walks up to me.

"would you like me to get you another pen, dear?" I shake my head to my wife and rise out of my chair. That is enough planning for one day.

"there is no need, I am going to go for a walk" my wife walks alongside me as we walk out of my study. She looks around at the many people walking around us. There are some of my children, wives, friends and some officials from other worlds.

"would you like me to inform any of your other partners of your walk?" I shrug to my wife and look around at everyone around us.

"I do not mind who comes along, I just need to prepare myself for Herald's arrival" my wife nods and turns away.

"I will notify some of your children that they need to clean the palace" with that, I walk out of the closest exit and begin my stroll around the palace and the lake nearby. The birds, which I created when I made this place, are chirping with the wind blowing past my face.

"afraid of what Mister Good is going to talk to you about?" one of my wives, who wears bright-green cloths every day, has appeared beside me.

"he is the one who will be commanding all of the good gods and powerful beings after the Great Confrontation. I am afraid of how commanding he might be" my wife chuckles at me and my fears. As is expected of her.