Bengelon 3: Dungeon of Improvement

My powers have allowed me to create infinite labyrinths and dungeons for me to hone my abilities. Although I do have to admit, I have found two wives from creating these dungeons. They were monster girls, quite rare too. I now have six lovely children between the two. Four of my children venture down into the dungeons I have created, so that they can improve their abilities and someday help in the battle between the forces of good and evil. But right now, I am using a dungeon to take out my frustrations, but also to improve on my abilities. Strangely enough, I may be able to create powerful monsters, but they will only even fight me. I wish that I could have the ability to create allies to help me during the times I need help the most. But I suppose that my abilities needed to be restricted somewhere. I also wish that Valian had survived that explosion. I could have been teaching him how he could create his own private dimension by now. But unfortunately, a spiteful agent of Ismilda had to bring Valian down with him. Now our entire future is uncertain, even reaching the point of no hope, if we have not reached that point already. Around me, a few black liquid spheres materialise from out of thin air. From these spheres, a few humanoid creatures emerge. Each humanoid has skin of a human, but there are parts of their bodies which lack skin, thus showing their insides. Each humanoid consists of cogs and rotating mechanisms. I have taken to calling these things 'Clockwork People'. Their main weapons of choice are flintlock and bolt-action weapons, while they also use melee weapons made out of old Victorian era everyday items such as; walking canes, top hats, fire torches which harness the power of coal and also Truncheons. The three Clockwork People all have flintlock pistols, already pointed at me. But I have the speed to be able to dodge the bullets. Each of the creatures simultaneously fire their weapons at me. I dodge each bullet and rush up to the first Clockwork Person. I grip onto it's head and tear it right off. The other two Clockwork People quickly reload their weapons to try to get another shot at me. I rush around them as they try to land a shot on me. Once the both of them fire at me, I lunge at the first Clockwork Person and take it's head clean off with my blade, which I forged myself, in the Dungeon of Trials. The last Clockwork Person hurries themselves to reload their weapon, but I reach them before they can, and I cut their arm off. As their cogs and rotating mechanisms fall all over the ground, I circle around them and run in for the kill. Due to the Clockwork Person being unarmed now, I am able to push my sword directly into their chest without having to worry about being parried. With the three Clockwork People now dead, I look over their bodies for loot. It seems that there is nothing of value to loot from them, so I continue on my adventure into the Dungeon. The Dungeon Master, who was made long ago by my master, speaks.

"you are quite strong. But now that your promising successor, known as Valian, is now dead, you are going to have to reach a point where your strength is unmatched by anyone else. So I will give you this to fight!" a loud thunderous march is now approaching me. A large monster emerges from around a corner, very far off into the distance. From the corner, emerges a large serpent, with eleven heads and three tails, each with a sharp stinger. This is going to be a challenge. I grip firmly onto my sword and prepare for it's first move. Two of the serpent heads, like a flash of lightning, strike at me. I am not able to react fast enough, and have already received two direct hits from the monster. The fangs from the monster's heads have already pierced into my body, around my shoulders. This is really going to be a challenge. I run around the monster to try to flank it, but it moves fast enough to maintain direct eye contact with me, while also facing me with it's full body. Two more heads try to strike me, but luckily, I am able to dodge the two heads this time. I can feel the venom coursing through my body, but I have to defeat this monster before worrying about that. I run towards the monster and try to cut one of it's heads off, but three other heads counter me. I jump back towards the wall to gain some distance on the monster, but one of it's tails thrusts towards me and penetrates my body. I fall onto my knees, suffering from the pain of the stinger. The monster rearranges it's heads for another strike. I bring myself back up to my feet and get ready to counter it's next attack. Two of the monster's heads lunge forward to strike me, so I dodge the two heads and try to bring my sword down to sever one head, but the monster's heads are too quick, and the heads are already back in their original position. I am going to have to be quicker than the monsters heads if I want to defeat this thing. The monster prepares to strike again, but this time, it brings one of it's tails around too, and as I dodge the two head, the tail hits my right hip and pierces my stomach. The monster brings it's heads and tail back to prepare for another attack. I try to focus on the battle, but the pain is too much.

Fallight Miditजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें