Maxamillion 3: A Quick Journey Through Denmark

We have been driving for nearly an hour now. We have been passed by many military vehicles moving to defend the Danish lands. We have also seen a few foreign military vehicles, which must have been sent by other countries as aid. 15G has been happily naming every vehicle which passes us. So far, 15G has been able to identify vehicles originating from countries like Toulouse, Germany, The Teutonic Order, The Papal State and The Empire of Greece. Maybe the nations and empires of Europe have decided to come to the aid of Denmark in their time of need. If we had not been able to steal this bus, we would still be caught in the middle of the battle. Luckily for us, Endo is a good driver, so he will be the one who drives the bus through Europe. Our main worries are now how long Denmark is going to last. If we can get across the border before they capitulate, we will be free from the agents pursuing us. We may have defeated the first group of agents, but it was at the cost of half of our group. We have been dealing with the horrifying loss of our friends for only half a day or so, and we are not going to recover from this anytime soon. Our group members, most notably 12Z, can not even get any closure due to the fact that 17C and everyone near him were completely erased from existence when that bomb exploded. What a way to go. 17C would have been able to deal with the bomb, but that agent did everything he could to kill 17C. Another military vehicle, a tank passes by us as I think about the situation and 17C's death. 15G lifts his head up and points to it, lazily lifting his arm up so that he can continue to point at the vehicle.

"that is a Japanese Type Ninety-Seven Zero-Two, known as 'The Dragon' to the Swedish Separatists of Siberia, during the Japanese Conquest of Siberia. That tank is a heavy siege tank. The Danish must be preparing for a counter-offensive into Copenhagen when it falls" the union forces would be overwhelming to deal with, so they must want to lure the union forces into a trap. If they can divide and conquer the union forces, they might be able to repel the main assault. But our focus must now be on passing through the German-Danish border, before the war can come to an end. To comfort some of our group members who are still being affected by the death of half of our group, I walk over to some of the most-affected group members to talk to them. I walk over to 12S and sit next to him.

"do you think we are going to find somewhere safe 12S?" 12S turns to me and slowly shrugs his shoulder. He returns to watching the fields passing by.

"if we do, I will be happy that we do. But I am also sad that some of our friends are not going to be with us when that time comes" we did our best to keep everyone alive until the very end, but that still was not enough to protect our friends. Nothing could have prepared us for a bomb being thrown at us. If 12Z had not lost control when she did, we might've been defeated. We could have died if 12Z did not turn the tide in our favour. We lost some of our best fighters, our best friends. But their deaths will not be for nothing. We will use this defeat as a way for us to drive ourselves towards becoming the strongest we can. We lost at the cabin, because we were not strong enough to help 17C in his most desperate moment. But I will make sure that nothing else happens to our group. I will make sure that what happened to 17C and those around him, does not happen to anyone else. We squandered our precious time at the cabin, but we will not let that happen again.

"I promise to you, we will defeat the next batch of agents who find us. We will become more powerful than even 5X. We will reach a point, where our powers are strong enough that we will not be in danger of dying to small wounds" 12S rests his head on the window and does not take his eyes off of the road and fields.

"that will be tough to achieve. The prisoners who remained loyal to Ismilda would be a lot stronger now, whether it be naturally, or artificially. They have been trained especially for hunting those like us, who have escaped from the facility" I had not completely thought about the loyal prisoners as a threat. I was mostly thinking about the agents and Ismilda herself. But that does lead me to thinking about the possible fight with 5X. Would we be able to defeat him? Or would he completely annihilate us? 1T was the best of us, and he was killed by 5X when they clashed outside of the facility. I may have not known him well, at least not as well as people like 2V did, but I still know that he was the one who led the charge out of the facility. He protected many of us from 5X, who wanted to bring us all back under Ismilda's control. 5X is definitely going to be our most dangerous opponent which we will face. If we can reach a point where our powers will be able to stand up to 5X's, we would be able to face him. If we could defeat 5X, we could force Ismilda to surrender. But if she were to choose to fight, we would not show her any mercy. Knowing that we would not show her any mercy though, that would convince her to fight until the very end. The best hope we currently have, is to reach south of Denmark. I want to focus on defeating Ismilda, but we need to first find somewhere safe to live, somewhere to train uninterrupted. I hope that we will one day find that special place where we will be able to live in peace, not having to worry about Ismilda and her agents constantly. 12S is waiting for that time to come, but he is waiting patiently for it. I want to find a place for all of us to live peacefully. But first, we need to remove Ismilda from the equation. Once Ismilda and her regime are gone, we will be able to live freely. I watch the fields and roads pass by as I sit with 12S. After a few moments, I now feel that I have talked to 12S for long enough, so I stand up and get ready to walk over to some of our other group members.