Adam 3: Battle of Fate, War of Vengeance

We are all now assembled, ready for the battle which is about to begin. Opposite our army, we can see Ismilda's forces gathering up, ready for the fight. On my right side, 8Z and Indero are standing, ready to charge into the fray. On my left side, Sally is standing with 9Y and 15K. Our remaining forces are standing behind us. After training and preparing for so long, we are finally standing at the ready, prepared to fight the battle we have longed for. If all goes well, I should be able to face off against Ismilda and defeat her as quickly as possible. We are all assembled, with even hundreds of additional allies gathered around us. Whether they be family, friend or someone sympathetic to our woes, many hundreds are ready to fight alongside us. From what I can see through the binoculars, we are not going to be facing any armoured vehicles immediately. The worst that I can see in their vanguard, are elite soldiers with heavy weapons in their hands. The tension surrounding us is growing exponentially, the lingering feeling of finality is hovering close to my mind. Could this really be the opportunity for us to defeat Ismilda and bring about peace? Could we really find peace in this world? That is all going to depend on how well we fight in this battle, and if we are able to kill Ismilda. I will be keeping that in mind when we are fighting our way towards Ismilda and her most powerful guards. I am going to have to have faith in those of my allies who will be in the charge with me. Those of us who are strong enough to fight the more powerful members of our enemy's forces, will gather for the one-and-only charge at the start of the battle. We will pierce through the enemy lines, and push as far as we can. Hopefully we will end up at Ismilda's location before our charge loses steam. With the time of battle finally being reached, I raise my hand into the air.

"this is our fight! This is our destiny! We are going to win this battle, and we will bring peace to any other people out there who also escaped from the facility! We will become the heroes that this world so desperately needs at this time! We fight now, for the future we desire!" my hopes of an inspiration speech are met with instant cheers. Every one of my allies around me are shouting out with enthusiasm and making their war cries. With that, I can activate my first power, which I will use for most of the battle, though it will take my arms a significant amount of time to recover. I clench both of my fists shut, and grip as strongly as I can. With my focus on the bones in my arms, the knuckles of my hand, and the tips of my fingers, my bones begin to grow. The mass and width of my bones begin to expand to dangerous levels. The skin covering the muscle and bone of my arms begins to rip apart, with blood pouring out of each tear. I am trying my hardest not to make any sounds that would indicate that I am in pain. But it is no use, so instead, I shout into the air with a war cry of my own. The skin surrounding the bones of my arms now only consists of small strings. The bones of my arms are still surrounded by muscle, but the bones of my arms now have sharp growths emerging from the gaps in my muscles. With my power activated, my fists should be able to act like gauntlets with powerful blades emerging from the ends of my knuckles. I smash my fists together, suffering a lot of pain from the sharp spikes protruding from my bones. I swing my right arm forward, and point towards the army that Ismilda has assembled, "fight now! For a better world, without the evils of Ismilda and her regime!" with one final unified cheer, we all start charging forward. The war cries among us still persist as we rush towards the enemy. As we are quickly making ground, we pass by the first of a few markers I placed on the battlefield earlier when we first arrived. I turn to 8Z to give him the signal. 8Z nods to me with determination and raises his fist into the air.

"magic users, launch your projectile attacks immediately!" around thirty of our allies slow down and lift their hands towards the sky. In unison, they all call out.

""""launch attack magic!""" countless balls of fire, ice, lightening and darkness launch into the air, covering the sky above us. The projectiles rain down onto the opponents in-front of us, leaving many of them disorganised. If I did not know any better, this might be a quick and victorious battle. With what I am seeing, surely we are going to achieve a great victory. I raise my fist into the air once more.