Bengelon 7: Meddler Schemes

With the Titan defeated, I was able to reunite with Malderos, Dorawit and Vrizer. They each said that they had also gone through their own trials, with Dorawit's even pushing her to the brink. Vrizer said that his was easy, and he had fun reliving his experiences. Malderos told me that his almost broke his mind, every time his eyes wandered over towards Dorawit, I understood why. But now that we have cleared out the Dungeon of Trials, it should be safe for Valian and his group to face their trials. Now that our mission has finished, we can start heading back to the palace, where Malderos and I will be able to continue to watch the battle between Adam and Ismilda. The outcome of this battle should be significant, but that would only apply to one outcome. Malderos looks to me with an expression of concern.

"I forgot just how extreme that dungeon can get. Having to kill all of those creatures, all those who looked just like Dorawit. I could not bare it, my mind almost broke from the sight of each one I killed" that is to be expected. That dungeon is one of three which hold that possibility.

"I heard that Dorawit also experienced something similar, and almost died of her wounds. From the information she gave us, it seems that hers was refusing to kill your copy and have faith that she would survive. It is fortunate that we were able to heal her" Malderos nods to me, and looks back towards Dorawit, who is being carried by some of my friends, who work as emergency medical staff for these such occasions. Vrizer looks back to us, from the small distance ahead of us.

"it must be different for those of us who are objectively 'good' or 'evil', since I thoroughly enjoyed my supposed trial. It was fun, tearing apart my victims once again" I have an overwhelming urge to fight this monster here and now, but I just have to calm myself. I repeat to myself: You can kill him in the final battle. You can kill him in the final battle. You can kill him in the final battle. Looking to Malderos, I can see he is currently facing the same issue.

"well then, I guess this is goodbye for now. But I will see you in the final battle" Vrizer nods with an evil grin, and turns to leave us.

"I look forward to our fun battle before the main event. You sure must have a lot evil Meddlers, gods and servants of 'evil' who you are going to face. It is going to be a battle which will be written about in the history books. I will also face you before I face your father, Malderos" Malderos nods with a determined expression on his face, showing a dangerous aura.

"I will look forward to defeating you. You still have to answer for your crimes. I thought you were not evil by choice, but from what you have expressed joy in, it seems the position suits you well" Vrizer laughs and fades into the darkness. I really do hate those evil Meddlers.

"Malderos, you will get your chance to fight him, but now is not the time for that. We have to return to the palace. I trust that Dorawit is going to also be watching the battle with us" Malderos nods and looks to his lover. Dorawit looks to Malderos with a weak, but caring smile. Malderos looks back to me with a troubled face. He looks down towards the ground, as if a wave has just washed over his face.

"dad, how many monsters in the dungeons are sentient beings?" this comes up with nearly every one of my children. I can only ever give them the real answer.

"they all are to a degree. But not all of them can be reasoned with. Although I doubt Dorawit was eager to listen to what you had to say. The dungeons are like that, some of them have been designed purely to test your mental strength and resolve. Please keep in mind that letting your guard down around the dungeons is a foolish idea" the possibilities in the dungeon are endless, and Malderos finding a monster girl who was able to develop feelings for him, is a unique occurrence. It does not happen every day. Malderos looks back to the woman he loves.

"but I want Dorawit to be by my side when I am delving into the dungeons. I want us to always be very close, and I want our bond to be unbreakable" there are many ways my children have been able to solve their problems. Malderos is still at the first few steps.