Lothar 1: West of Germany

With some of the money that Ismilda had paid me upfront, I have found and purchased a bus that is big enough for everyone to fit. Our next goal is to gather every other family we can, then we just have to reach Toulouse and find the memorial with the jet statue. We may have to drive a long way to reach Toulouse, but this is the only way us to find out what Bengelon meant when he told us about a secret space for us to retreat into. But we still have to eliminate Ismilda from the world to guarantee our safety completely. And what kind of war does he want us for anyway? Everything around me freezes once again, and a familiar voice echoes in my head.

"the war will become clear in time, you are also not alone in wanting to kill Ismilda. There are many who want to see her disappear from the face of the Earth" as quickly as the voice had come to me, it has already disappeared. So there are more people out there who want to kill Ismilda? That does not surprise me, seeing as though she has killed so many people and also the fact that she controls the Scandinavian Union now. And from the information I was able to gather from the facility, most of the kids who are still working with Ismilda are just brainwashed youths ranging from eight years old, to sixteen years old. Besides the weak and cowardly youths over the age of sixteen remaining with Ismilda, getting out of the facility through a legitimate evacuation route, most of the kids who escaped are aged fifteen to eighteen. Some of the kids were taken in just before their eighteenth birthday, so those who were in the facility the longest would be over that age. 5X and 1T were some of the kids who grew up in the facility, while forming directly opposite opinions on the experiments. If enough escaped subjects are willing to group together, we might just have a chance at bringing Ismilda down.

"how are you feeling, Lothar?" Thaniel is beside me, with Glinora at his side, playing with Erin. I must have drifted too far into deep thought again.

"good. That rest was something that I really needed" the last few days have been rough on all of us. The events of the facility and the city of Edvardshagen have taken a toll on us. All of the pressure from trying to escape and evade all danger was very mentally taxing on us.

"we still have a lot more people to take with us. So do not relax just yet" in order to avoid the risk of Ismilda killing our families, we have to take them with us before Ismilda can make a move. My family will also have to come with us. The whole process is going to take a long time, but it will be worth it to keep our families in a safe location away from Ismilda.

"do not worry. I am going to continue to help everyone with moving their families to somewhere hidden away, that is safer than somewhere that Ismilda knows about" most, if not all parents who had their kids taken away, were murdered by Ismilda to cover up the fact that she was kidnapping kids and performing experiments on them. I believe that she would do the same thing to our families given the chance. We have to keep our families safe, no matter what the cost is.

"I am going to walk around and talk to some of the others in our group. We still have a lot of families to save" Thaniel, Glinora and Erin nod to me as I leave. I want to protect Erin and keep Ismilda from taking her and turning her into a corrupted killing machine. I am afraid of what she will do if she starts thinking along the path of murder. Will she break? Will she try to go after Ismilda and die trying to kill her? I can not allow Erin to fall into any kind of danger. I walk into another room in the jumbo bus, where 7I, Sarina, 13V and Marie are talking. The bus is a behemoth of a transport vehicle. I was paid nearly one million and two hundred thousand Swedish Crowns from Ismilda upfront. So I used just about all of the money to buy the largest bus that I could afford. Now we have a bus that is the size of a two story house, and takes up two lanes on the road. There is enough space, to the point where it can hold up to fifty people. Due to the large amount of open space, 7I, Sarina, 13V and Marie are enjoying the open space. I sit next to them and join in on the conversation.