Adam 3: A New Leader

"the rally point that 1T gave us sure has proven to be an effective way of gathering an army to fight back and defeat Ismilda" Indeed, Sally is right. So far, we have gathered sixty kids who were prisoners of the facility. Out of the hundreds of prisoners in the facility, we have gathered nearly all of the ones which have not been corrupted by Ismilda's experiments.

"yeah. But we need to train all these kids to become strong enough to stand against Ismilda's soldiers" this place that 1T showed us during our time in the prison should do nicely, I bet he had it planned. The building is an old stadium from the early eighteenth century, located in North Germany near Denmark, Ismilda's influence does not yet reach this far.

"we will have enough time to train a decent force to fight against Ismilda. But we should try to train up hard enough to kill Ismilda and stop her before she can have a chance at ruling the entire world" so far, she has all of Scandinavia under her control. Sally looks at me with determined eyes.

"I agree, we should fight her to the best of our ability. If we can hit her hard enough, then we can ultimately defeat her and keep her evil from the rest of the world" the air around us is flowing through our crowded gathering as the sun slowly sets on the horizon, giving off a beautiful orange and pink flavor.

"it has been a long day, I am going to go to our room in the VIP box in the stadium" I feel like resting too, I have not slept in two days. As I try to follow Sally, I am stopped by 8Z.

"first, we need to devise a plan of evacuation, just in case we are attacked" but I want to sleep.

"sure, is there a map here somewhere for us to plan everything out on?" 8Z shakes his head and sends two kids off to the stadium offices.

"we will find out" while 8Z waits for his helpers to return, 9Y walks up to me.

"even after all this, Ismilda still stands while losing many of her soldiers and allies. It seems the only way we can achieve complete victory, is to cut the head off the snake and watch everything she has built up crumble" the only way we can win is by great sacrifice.

"but what will be the cost of that victory?" 9Y thinks to herself, trying to calculate the loses we would suffer during a direct attack on Ismilda.

"yeah, I guess it would be too costly" we can only win if we are able to turn many against her and reduce the number of soldiers she would have in the battle.

"do not worry, we can play the waiting game against Ismilda, and use that to build up a force that is capable of defeating her" 9Y nods and walks back to her bed in the stadium. 16H walks up to me next to talk.

"I focused on the place of the map where we are currently standing" did he use his future vision?

"what did you see?" 16H looks to the north and darkens his face.

"this place will come under Ismilda's control soon" what!? How can this be, I thought we would have had at least six months to prepare.

"how long do we have?" 16H suddenly pushes both of his hands into his head, trying to pressure it, did he just experience something painful?

"w-we have one month at the most" only one month!? That is not enough for us to train enough to become stronger than Ismilda and her army!

"are we out of here by then?" 16H slowly removes his hands from his head.

"yes, I believe so. I could not see us there" I certainly hope we are able to flee before Ismilda finds us.

"are you able to find out where we are by next month?" 16H rubs his forehead and laughs forcibly.