Bengelon 7: Meddler Schemes

Start from the beginning

"you don't have to jump into the dungeons every day, you can rest other days. I do not believe that Dorawit would want to venture into the dungeon because she wants to, I think she would only want to go into the dungeons, if you were there. Please keep that in mind, since the dungeons are always dangerous places to be. Please keep her well being in mind too" when the final battle begins, I am going to need everyone I can. I hope that no one fighting with me will die, but the final battle is meant to be the event which determines which god rules the world. That is why I must defeat Fronther, and cripple Ismilda. I am supposed to die to Fronther, at which point Valian is supposed to fight him and defeat him. Valian is supposed to become a very powerful god in the future, according to the supposed prophecy that Herald has provided. However, I am not too sure, seeing as though Valian has yet to show any real power. He still has a long way to go before he can be considered powerful enough to hold my title. I just hope that he will be powerful enough to defeat Ismilda and claim my title, but the time the final battle arrives. Malderos bows his head, and looks back to Dorawit, nodding in agreement.

"I suppose I should get strong enough to not have to bring Dorawit into such dangerous places. She is already too precious to me, for her to die in such a place" we reach the exit, and pass by a few of my close friends as we emerge from the dungeon. Now that we are returning to that room to watch the battle, I wonder who is winning. It is going to be interesting to see how Adam's spearhead attack is going. Closing the distance from the palace, we pass by a few guards and some of my children who are going towards the dungeons. Looking ahead, I can see Stats standing at the front doorway, waiting for me. Reaching him in no time, I can now ask the reason for his presence.

"what seems to be the problem Stats​?" my friend brings out a record book and flips through the pages, with plentiful writing on each. He stops at a page of a certain tank from the Greek Empire and points towards the picture of the war machine.

"Ismilda has deployed one Monastery Tank for the battle she is currently fighting. From the current observations, it appears that her regime is having some financial troubles" that is interesting. I wonder how Stats was able to make that conclusion.

"oh really? What makes you say that?" Stats closes the book and turns to me, holding up a hologram of two different tank models, using his magic.

"the Monastery Tank was mostly used during the Great War. Since then, the Greek Empire has designed other models of tanks. Their current main battle tank is called the Royal Tank. The Monastery Tanks are significantly cheaper to produce and sell, which means they are common among other armies. Due to that, I can say for certain that Ismilda is only opting for the cheaper types of tanks" that is interesting to hear. That would put us in a good position if the Greek Empire was to ever join a war against her. I raise my thumb to Stats and give him a confident smile.

"I am pleased to hear that our enemy might be in such a situation. That has granted us an optimistic outlook on the outcome of the final battle, but we should not get too cocky. The final battle is far from starting, and a lot of factors can change over the years" Stats bows to me, and shows me a worried expression. He looks out towards the clouds in the sky.

"yes, there is still a year or two before we begin the dreaded final battle. I promise you that I will be joining the battle alongside many of your friends" it truly is going to be a definitive final battle. There are going to be so many people in this battle, that the casualties are sure to be on the same scale, or even worse than the Great War of our world. There will be no avoiding the slaughter that will befall both sides in that battle. The battlefield will surely be left in ruin by the end.

"we still have a long way to go. I am sure that we will be much stronger by them. Until that time comes, I trust that you will also strive to improve your fighting ability" Stats bows to me, and walks out towards a group of my friends who are gathered with their weapons drawn. I walk through the front doors of my palace, and lead Malderos and Dorawit back to the spectator room. Some of my children ass by as we make our way there. Seeing my children wearing heavy armour and using such powerful weapons frequently makes me both proud, and fear for their safety. We reach the door to the spectator room, and enter. The room is mostly empty, save for the screen displaying the battle between Adam and Ismilda. I walk over to the screen and lower myself onto the seat. Malderos sits down next to me and looks into the observation screen showing the battle. As Dorawit moves to sit down beside him, he turns to me.