Adam 3: Battle of Fate, War of Vengeance

Start from the beginning

"our victory is all but secured, I can taste it! Draw your weapons!" I lower both of my fists to my sides, and run at the maximum speed I can reach. In-front of us, our opponents are struggling to raise their weapons and defences. A few of the enemies lift their rifles up, preparing to fire at us. And as predicted, we have now passed another one of the markers I so sneakily placed earlier. I lift my and up and call out, "magic users, cast anti-projectile magic! Max speed set to one hundred kilometres per hour!" with this magic, no bullets should be able to pass through the barrier that our allies will create. The first shots are fired by our enemy, but the barrier is just able to materialise in time to minimise casualties to a minimum. We finally reach the enemy lines, and the final marker that I placed, has been reached. I call out my final order, "all fighters who have the required power level, rally behind me!" 8Z and 15K gather up on each of my sides, with every other powerful ally of ours gathering behind us. I slam both of my arms together, and create a powerful ram which I was able to somewhat master in the training sessions that I had. Many of the soldiers rush in to stop me, or even slow me down, though it is not stopping me. The soldiers are starting to line up in a big line and are huddling together to create a thick barrier between us and Ismilda. However, as they charge into me, they are stunned by the power of my fists, which have combined together to create a powerful ram. As the soldiers fall to my sides, 8Z and 15K unleash their power on the vulnerable foes, killing them with ease. I use this chance to look back and inspect our other allies, who remained at the front lines. Those who remained, are fighting well, and are even pushing the enemy back in some places. I return my attention to the goal far ahead of us, and push further into the large army that Ismilda has gathered. A strange figure appears in-front of me, and the charge that all of us were running, is quickly brought to a stop, being destroyed. I quickly recover, and look to the opponent I am going to be fighting. The person opposite me, is a very muscular, powerful man with short black hair, who appears to have medieval armour with a sword in his hand which appears to be too big for him to carry. 8Z leaps to my side and points his powerful war hammer towards the enemy, his weapon emitting a powerful glow.

"would you like for me to deal with this guy?" I shake my head towards 8Z and return my attention to the enemy who is standing in-front of me.

"no, I will fight him in a one-on-one duel" 8Z nods and rushes towards the other enemies who are trying to surround us. I lift my fists up towards the man, who sighs at my actions.

"you are the leader of this army, aren't you? What is your name?" even though this is a battle which will determine the course of history, and our lives, I should respect his desire to know my name. I will ready my attack while I answer him.

"my name is 2V, I was a close friend of 1T" the man nods solemnly, even though he is working for Ismilda. How could this guy possibly understand, or even have the right to feel sorry for me? I raise my fists towards the man, "and what is your name?" the man taps his sword on his shoulder.

"my name is Jerrik. I am not here to kill you, but only to simply detain all of you" what kind of a person does this guy think Ismilda is? Why does he think being detained would be preferable to being killed? I clash my fists together in protest.

"what's the difference?" I ready my fists for the duel that is about to take place. The man raises his eyebrow to me and raises his sword in turn.

"how delusional can one be, that they would rather die than be held captive in lady Ismilda's generous and loving care? Very well, I will give you the death that you desire" this man can not see, or refuses to see the clear truth; that Ismilda is evil and needs to be brought down. If he will refuse to see the evil that Ismilda represents, then I will have to bring him down. Around us, many of my friends are fighting their own opponents in the struggle to continue our charge.