Maxamillion 3: A Path To Toulouse

Start from the beginning

"I promise to each of you-no, to the entire group. I promise that I will always put the group before myself, and I will take as many hits as I can endure if it means that our group can go on" that place we long for, the place we wish to call home, I can feel it within my grasp. If Bengelon is good on his word, then we will only have to fight Ismilda to bring her regime down. We will be able to rest easily knowing that our family is safe. Nothing like what happened to 17C and the others will never happen to anyone else. If I have to fight Ismilda alone in order to bring her war machine down, then I will do it. I will do anything if it means my family will be safe. I have already lost my first family, and I am not ready to lose any more of my second family. After the explosion that took half of our group away, I have a new-found resolve to fight my hardest and protect those I care about. Even though we have only known each other for a week or two at most, I can not help but feel that I will fight alongside my new family for the rest of my life. 14B steps towards me and rests his hand on my shoulder.

"we will be with you every step of the way 16M. Unlike most groups, we survived the horrors of the facility, and now we are already on the country roads of Germany. Sure we may of hit some powerful obstacles, but we have made it this far. I know we still have a long way to go, so we should stick together and fight as hard as we can, to survive" our one goal, one which we repeat over and over again: Survive. But if or when we find a place to call home, will our goal change? Will we move on to fighting Ismilda? There will be many paths open for us once we reach our first goal.

"I have a feeling that finding our new home will be the first step in a long journey to defeating Ismilda. We will be in ever-present danger on this journey, but I feel that the reward will be worth the effort. The suffering in this world will continue, but we can do our best to reduce that suffering by bringing down Ismilda's evil regime" our place will be fighting against Ismilda and helping anyone who will stand with us to bring her down. We will do everything we can to defeat her, once we find a home. 15G sighs and looks towards the clouds in the sky above us.

"as much as I want to deny it, our fates belong in that final battle to defeat evil. We are going to have to put our lives on the line if we wish to avenge those who were not fortunate enough in the breakout. If we die in this inevitable battle, it will be for the destruction of the Union, and the prevention of any more evil acts being committed by Ismilda. It may happen in a few weeks, maybe a month, maybe even a year. But we will be in that fight, and we will give it our all" 15G clenches his right hand into a fist of determination and narrows his eyes towards the clouds. I feel the same way about our chances of surviving the future battle against Ismilda.

"whatever comes for us, we will fight the enemy and defend each other till the bitter end. Our fight has only just begun, and we still have a long way before we can settle down. But if we have a home to return to, we will be able to fight harder than we can even imagine at this point" each of us who have suffered at Ismilda's hands are willing to fight against her rule, even if it costs us our lives. We can not allow any more kids to die for her experiments. We must stand and fight against the evil that is Ismilda. We must do everything we can to stop the suffering that Ismilda and her fellow regime members are inflicting upon the children of the experiments. 14B turns to 15G.

"our failure to protect our weakest group members is something which we can not ignore. We are going to have to become much stronger if we want to stop something like what happened at the cabin in the woods, from ever happening again" if we are to face off against either Ismilda or 5X, we might not even stand a chance of surviving a battle with them. We are going to have to become significantly stronger than we are now, if we wish to fight against, and defeat Ismilda. I still have to explore my abilities and help everyone else in our group along with theirs. 12S is going to be one of the easiest, since his abilities are just strength-based. 15G is going to be tough, since his abilities are yet to truly surface, since his power appears to be drawn from his intellect. 14B has mentioned to me previously about his love of swords and axes from when he helped his father, a lumber jack, who taught 14B how to use a hunting rifle. 13D has been keeping to herself since we escaped the facility with 12Z, only speaking to us occasionally. Endo does not have any powers, so he is going to have to rely on his handgun with the last two bullets, and the weapons we can provide him. 16Y's ability seems to be hidden within his dreams, since he was able to predict the agents presence. 16D is obsessed with explosives, and has already shown one of his powers, which was launching a mortar shell into the air and hitting something close by. 10B's ability might be able to prove useful if he can transform into an armoured vehicle and work with 16D as a tank crew. 6G was able to warn us about the agents too, with his ability to see into the past forty-eight hours. 12M's abilities are a bit more elusive for me, but I believe that he can endure significantly more blows than anyone else, without feeling much pain. Just from thinking about the training, I know that we have a long journey ahead of us. If 14B, 12M, 15G and Endo could work as training leaders, we might be able to at least improve our chances of surviving. I hold both of my hands firmly on the back railing and turn to 14B.