Bengelon 1: The Bigger Picture, And The Desire For Peace

Start from the beginning

"well I think you have nothing to worry about darling" one of my other wives jumps on my back and makes a quiet cheer.

"thanks, I hope his visit goes well. I have told my kids that they need to help to clean the palace. So hopefully they do a good job" most of my partners are very supportive, and I am very thankful for all of them. I look back and smile at my wife on my back.

"do you think that Herald will appreciate a dance before the meeting?" another of my wives appears on my other side. She is an aspiring dancer and wants to become well known around the worlds. She wears her hair in twin tails every day.

"you can try dancing if you want to" my wife nods, turns back and quickly skips back to the palace. Leaving the rest of us to continue walking along my regular path.

"I would be very interested in what kind of war plans Herald has" one of my wives, who was rescued from a dark fate in another universe, used to be a great military leader. She lived in a world with two Great Wars, where one ideology triumphed over all else. I should have expected that she would be one of the people most interested in the war aspect of Herald's visit

"no matter what his war plans are, they are bound to be grand in scale" my wife nods in agreement and we all stare out towards the lake.

"this lake is such a magical place" yet another of my wives appears behind me. She was a magician in her previous world.

"it is definitely helping to calm my nerves" this is a nice, peaceful world that I have. I just hope it can stay this way. But a threatening aura touches my neck.

"i sure hope so" we all turn around to face the man behind us. The man who has appeared behind us is none other than my nemesis. All of us draw our weapons on the enemy, who has a few of my other wives a bit further away, who have also drawn their weapons on him.

"Fronther, what are you doing here?" my nemesis does not have his weapon drawn, he just simply looks at me without taking his eyes off me.

"it will not be long now, the new, more powerful good and evil will take control and take our positions. But you and I both know what has to happen to us in order for the new good and evil to rise" I have already come to terms with how things must end.

"I am ready for the day when the more powerful good takes over my position. Are you ready for it too?" Fronther nods, steps closer to me and stretches his hand out and turns around to all of my other wives and returns to looking at me.

"is your family ready for that day too? Have you had enough children?" that is a strange question to ask, but I will answer him anyway.

"with the way we live, we can never have a big enough family. I will have more children, but if I am to die and only have ten more kids, that is fine with me. I have created a system which should feed my family and keep them happy forever. And speaking of forever, did you steal my 'I' vial and sell it to that lady, Ismilda for a profit?" Fronther laughs and places his hand on his head as if he had made a mistake. He scratches his head and shrugs.

"yeah, I may have stolen your 'I' vial. But you can still make more, so it can not be that bad" I shake my head to Fronther, he has made a big mistake, which will mess with the entire succession system we have currently set up.

"the good are only suppose to receive the vial and the method for creating more, once they have become powerful enough to be worthy of it" Fronther makes a face that tells me he finally understands why it was bad for him to steal the vial. He never really did listen to his predecessor, did he? Oh well, having me give him one every century was not a very well thought-out plan.