Chapter 53

sorry guys i rewrote into a harry pov so it took me awhile

also how do y'all feel about those leaked photos of harry and olivia. crying but it's whatever

//

Harry Styles

The sound of my credit card scraping against the bathroom sink fills my ears as I shape out a thin line from the white substance. I throw my card back in my wallet, taking out a dollar bill, before shoving it back in my pocket. I don't waste any time tightly rolling up the crisp dollar, creating a tiny tube.

Using my left hand to close my left nostril, I bring the rolled up dollar bill to my nose. I lean down and align the bill to the start of the powder. Here it is. I close my eyes before snorting up the cocaine, shifting along the rest of the line. I feel the powder hit the back of my throat. The drip hits almost immediately, my throat and nose feeling numb as euphoria fills my body.

"Fuck," I mutter to myself as I massage my nose, leaning my head back.

I put the rest of the baggie into my coat pocket. God knows I'll need another line here in an hour or so.

I take a deep breath before opening the bathroom door. I walk downstairs and squeeze myself threw the crowd to get myself back to the living room of the fraternity house. I spot Em sitting down on the couch, her legs crossed looking a little out of place.

She reminded me of her a little bit.

Her appearance was similar to hers with her long brown hair and big eyes— she's not nearly as pretty, but still. I didn't know her very well, but I know she isn't the partying type. She seemed sweet and innocent. Wanting a "bad guy" to fulfill her inner fantasies. She also has a weird name like hers— Emberly or something like that. Em was just easier for me to remember.

Her eyes light up when she sees me. I ignore her flirtatious smile as I sit next to her on the couch. I grab the bottle of vodka I left on the coffee table, downing back a shot.

I dig into my pocket, fishing for my cigarettes. I pull one out and balance it in my fingers as I put the box back. I glance at Em who watches me with amazement.

"Wanna light it for me, baby?"

She smiles, nodding her head. "Sure."

I hand her my lighter as I place the cigarette between my lips. I watch as she ignites the lighter and brings it up to the cigarette. I breathe in, smoke engulfing my throat and lungs.

I know she's been bored here all evening, so I decide to give her a little entertainment. I lean down, using my thumb to tilt her chin down, parting her mouth. I then exhale, the smoke expelling from my mouth into hers. I feel her lips graze against mine before I pull away.

She stares at me with disbelief. I almost chuckle at her fazed expression. I'm one hundred percent sure her panties are in a knot right now.

I lean back on the couch as I puff on my cigarette. It's so fucking boring here. Same old shit. And she's not even here.

I flicker my eyes over at Niall, who strictly avoids my gaze. Probably because he lied to me about Aria being with Zayn at their apartment. It's not like I'm going to hit him or anything. Sure he pissed me off, but it would take a lot more for me to ever lay a finger on someone who's supposed to be my friend.

I turn to Em is scrolls on her phone, seemingly bored once again. I inhale on my cigarette. I want to leave but I know I will be just as bored at home. And I won't have the distraction of all these people there. But maybe I can get some sleep.