Chapter 32

guys i seriously don't know what's wrong w me but i haven't had writers block for days and i am taking advantage of this opportunity. enjoy another long and intense chapter, babes

also lets take a moment of silence in appreciation of lhh 😩🙏

//

Harry Styles

"Do you like that?"

I peer down at the brunette sitting on her knees in front of me. She has one of her hands wrapped around my cock, pumping me back and forth. Her free hand cups my balls. I expect a large pair of blue eyes to gaze up at me, but I am faced with disappointment when a pair of hazel eyes do instead.

"Just keep going," I demand, taking my eyes off her.

The small bathroom at the ZETA frat house was stuffy and hot, but it is perfect game for a quickie. It is always a good time to find a pretty girl at a party, flirt with her, and have her basically drag you to the bathroom for a quick fuck. I feel the vibrations from the booming music below me.

"Fuck," I mutter at her movements.

I grip the cold skin behind me as the girl pumps me faster. I look down at her large breasts, my mouth watering. I let my head fall backwards. The pleasure intensifies has she continues to move her hand up and down my dick.

"You're so big, Harry," the girl purrs below me.

I ignore the girl.

Instead, I close my eyes and picture her long dark hair falling down to her waist. Wrapping her plump, pink lips around my cock. Sucking me hard as she nods her head down my shaft. Peering up at me with big blue eyes through her thick black lashes. I picture that innocent look about her that just drives me crazy.

"Faster, Aria," I whimper under my breath.

Suddenly the motion stops. I look down at the girl, furrowing my eyebrows together. Why the fuck did she stop?

She glares at me. "What did you call me?"

I pause. Shit. What did I say? I can't remember. I'm not even sure what this girls name is. "I didn't say anything."

"You called me Aria," she spits, crossing her arms over her chest. "My name is Hannah."

Damn. Did I really say Aria? Why can't I get that girl out of my fucking mind?

"I said Hannah," I lie through my teeth. "Now get back to what you were doing."

She rolls her eyes and mutters a 'fine' before wrapping her hand around my cock again. She continues to pump me at a fast speed. A moan escapes my lips and she quickly enters my mind once again. I picture Aria's frail hands around me, saying my name with that sweet voice of hers.

"Are you going to fuck me or am I just going to give you a hand-job all night?" The girl whines in annoyance. "My knees hurt."

I roll my eyes. "Fine."

She stands up, not nearly as tall as Aria is. She slips off her lace panties and tosses them aside. She places a hand on my chest and grips my t shirt before leaning in for a kiss. I quickly dodge her mouth and instead nuzzle my head between her neck, placing my lips on her skin. I place a kiss on her neck and a small moan escapes her lips.

I grab her thighs, lifting her up on the sink. I dig in my jean pocket and pull out a condom. I unwrap the rubber, and carefully slip it on my dick. My cock throbbed, hungry for some action. It's been weeks since I have fucked a girl, and, holy shit, I needed it so bad.