Chapter 24

"I can't wear this."

Harry peers up at me as he zips up his black jeans. "And why is that?" 

I gape at him, gripping his t-shirt in the palm of my hand. "People will know.

"Well, that's kind of the point," he teases with a smirk playing on his lips.

My cheeks heat up in response. I am not sure how I would feel about people knowing about Harry and I being intimate. What if Kate sees us? Or Niall? Or Zayn? My heart drops just thinking about how Zayn would feel seeing me with Harry, wearing his shirt. And what would other people think? That I am just another freshmen girl he has scored?

Even with that unsettling feeling, a small part of me glows knowing Harry wants to be more than friends. So much that he wouldn't care if his friends saw us together. 

'Or does he just want to bloat the fact that he got the prude in bed?' a small voice asks in the back of my mind. 

I push the annoying voice to the back of my head so that it was faint and could barely be heard. I take a breath before making the decision to put on his shirt. The smell of his cologne fills my nostrils, relaxing my mind and ridding the voice completely. 

"Are you going to wear my shirt?" I ask Harry jokingly, holding it up to him. 

He laughs, grabbing the small piece of fabric away from my hand. He holds it up to his torso. "It would compliment my figure, don't ya think?"

I laugh, nodding my head. "Aren't you going to get cold?" 

"I'll be fine." 

Harry's shirt is oversized on me and I feel much more secure in it than the tiny top I wore here. Harry folds my shirt and sticks it securely in his back pocket. I stay sitting down on the bed, admiring his lean stomach. Ink covers most of his upper half with dozens of symbols and words. Instead of making me uneasy as they use to, I find myself quite curious; wondering what each one means to Harry. 

He catches my stare and smiles. "Would you like to take a photo?" 

I roll my eyes. "Shut up." 

"Make me." 

I finally force myself to stand up to get dressed, but as I stand I notice a weak ache in between my legs. My legs squirm below me and I instantly sit back down from the uncomfortable feeling. 

"You okay?" Harry asks me, concerned, as he puts on his boots. 

"Yes," I say quickly, blushing. 

I am embarrassed that my legs are still involuntarily fidgeting from Harry's actions only a mere few minutes ago. I force myself to ignore the feeling and stand back up once again.

Once we are both fully dressed, aside from Harry being shirtless, and after I touch up the stranger's bed, we exit the room. People scatter the hall, chatting on their phones as it is slightly more quiet upstairs. Two sorority girls glance up from their phones, gluing their eyes to Harry's bare torso, grinning and elbowing at one another as we pass them. The corners of the lips curve up in a small smile knowing that out of all these women, I have his attention.

My stomach flutters with nervousness as we approach the stairs. People will know we just hooked up; it was obvious by our appearances. Harry glances back at me, as if reading my mind, and smiles at me. I want to reach for his hand, but I refrain, not wanting to rush anything. 

I follow behind him and walk down the steps. The party seemed to have only grown since we have been upstairs. As Harry and I get further to the end of the stairs, I feel eyes on us; or at least on Harry as he looked even more attractive without a shirt.