Chapter 15

I open the front door of the frat house and walk outside. I take a deep breath of fresh air, but it ends up sounding more like a sob. I get out my phone out and request an Uber. I have several unread messages from my mom, but I ignore them. I can't focus on anything right now except the extreme disgust for Harry.

Suddenly I feel someones hand touch my shoulder and I jump forward. I turn around to see Harry looking distraught. 

"Can you please leave me alone?" I ask him, rolling my eyes. I quickly wipe underneath my eyes once again in attempt to hide any tear or tear stains away from Harry's view. 

"No," he says sternly. "I really can't." 

"Seriously leave me alone," I demand. I start to walk away from him, heading towards the sidewalk. 

"Aria, please don't walk away from me," Harry says, following me as I rush down the street, trying to get my space from him.

I ignore him and keep walking. I hope my Uber gets here quickly. I really don't want to deal with Harry any longer than I have to. I swear I am going to lock myself in my room all night. Anything not to see that stupid, beautiful face of his. 

"Jesus Christ," he huffs angrily. "Can we please talk about tonight?"

I stop in my tracks. I turn and look at him, something snapping inside me. "Oh you want to talk about what happened tonight? Sure! Let's talk about how you completely ruined my night, Harry. You were rude to me at the diner, you interrupted my night with Brandon, you purposely tried to get me jealous with those skanks, and then I was slapped in the face with the fact that you basically slept with every female on campus. Fuck you, Harry."

Harry stares at me silently, stunned by what came out of my mouth. "You aren't going to mention how were acting like a bitch the entire day? It's not all on me, Aria." 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yell at him, anger taking over my mouth. "Don't ever call me a bitch again."

He crosses his arms over his chest. "Stop acting like one then."

"I'm acting like a bitch? Are you serious right now? You're the one who just interrupted my night with MY friend--"

"Stop it with the friend bullshit. I saw the way he was holding you. The way he was looking at you."

My stomach churns. "Why does it matter if he is more than a friend?"

Harry opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. His eyes move toward his feet.

"Tell me, Harry. Why do you care? I thought we hated each other."

He peers up at me. Hurt flashes through his eyes. "I don't hate you, Aria. You know I don't hate you. Do you seriously hate me?"

"Well, you aren't making it easy for me not to. . ."

"Even after what we did last night?"

My heart jumps. My face heats up remembering the way we touched. The passion we shared through our kisses. The way he explored me. The way he made me feel. "Oh so now you remember?"

"Of course I remember," he says. "How would I forget something like that?"

I ignore my butterflies multiplying rapidly in my stomach. "Stop acting like it was special. I am just one of hundreds of girls apparently. How could you not forget? I'm just another one for the books, huh? A new 'freshie' you thought you could wrap around your finger." 

He looks hurt. He purses his lips. "I can't change what I did with other people. I'm not proud of that. Besides it's not the same. You're not just another number to me, Aria. I swear it."