Chapter 30

^ angry harry gif 

...

"You've got to be fucking joking," Harry spits as he stands tall in the doorway. 

I feel petrified, like I couldn't move a muscle. Instead, I just sit there looking at Harry. I cannot believe that he actually had the courage to come down here. His eyes travel down my body and I only then remember I am in Zayn's clothes. 

"Harry, mate, calm down," Zayn says, stepping between our gaze. 

Harry's green irises flicker to Zayn. The whites of his eyes seemed a bit agitated and red in color. He scowled at him. "Jesus Christ, Zayn. Stop putting yourself in the middle of shit that doesn't concern you."

"Last I checked this my apartment," he replies sourly. "So, yeah, it is my business. You need to leave." 

"Not without her," Harry states his eyes flickering to me again. "What the hell is wrong with you, Aria? I thought something happened to you, but you're with this junkie." 

"Like what, Harry?" I finally find the courage to speak. "And I'm not leaving." 

"Stop being such a bitch," he scoffs. "You're coming with me." 

"Watch how you speak to her. She spoke for herself," Zayn says, crossing his arms over his chest. I am scared for him as he risks stepping towards Harry. "She is not going. Now leave." 

Harry clenches his fists and locks his jaw, clearly outraged. He looks at me again. "Aria, I swear to God if you don't come with me right now, I am going to pack your shit and throw it to the fucking curb." 

My jaw drops. "You can't do that." 

"I assure you a handwritten check from me can do just about anything," he spits harshly.

Is he serious? 

"Harry, mate," Niall speaks up, walking over to the living room. He looks at Harry calmly. "Let's just resolve this-" 

"Shut the fuck up, Niall," Harry cuts him off. He glares at me. "Let's go." 

I swallow the lump in my throat, my stomach churning. "Harry, I am not going. You can't just tell me what to do." 

"Either lose your apartment or come with me," he says cooly. "Your choice, princess." 

My heart stops. Could Harry actually get my name off the lease? His dad is a multi-millionaire. . . But surely he couldn't kick me out of my own apartment. Right? 

Zayn looks at me and shakes his head. "Don't let him manipulate you, Aria. You can move in here if that prick kicks you out."

"She's not going to stay here," Harry spits in disgust, his eyes taking in the apartment. "Fucking health hazard if you ask me." 

"The fuck are you talking about?" Zayn shouts. "This place is clean. Not all of us have daddies money." 

Harry steps forward, now in the apartment, looking threatening as he towers Zayn. Not wanting to repeat what happened this weekend, I quickly stood up from the couch and ran in-between them. I place my hands on Harry's hard chest, pushing him away.

"Harry, stop!" I beg him. 

He looks down at me and suddenly a small smile plays on his lips. "Going to try and stop me from beating the fuck out of your little boyfriend?" 

"Seriously, Harry?" Zayn shouts, his voice loud. "Why are you acting like this? We're supposed to be friends. It's not like you'll ever commit to Aria. You can't commit to anything and you know that. So does she."