Chapter 25

Sunlight pours from my blinds and directly onto my face causing my eyes to flutter open. An aching sensation builds up in the back of my skull and I immediately regret consuming any alcohol the night before. I attempt to stretch my body, but I the upper half of my body is pinned down. I peer at the tatted arm flung around my torso. 

I am in bed with Harry.

Memories of last night flood into my mind and hit me like a brick wall. I had a crazy night. I cannot decide to be embarrassed by my actions last night, like taking off my bra or kissing Zayn, or feel happy with my moving forward with Harry. 

My mind goes back to the way he touched me last night. How he told me he wanted to be more than friends. How he said he didn't want me with anyone else but him. My stomach flips at the thought of his tongue on the most sensitive part of my body. 

I squirm beneath Harry's grip until I am facing his body. I gaze up at his face. His eyes are closed and his mouth is slightly parted. I find myself still amazed by the flawlessly constructed features of his face. His sharp jaw line, his perfect nose, his blemish-less skin; neither too oily or dry, and his peachy lips. It was if God himself was an artist and Harry was his canvas. 

I travel my view downward. His chest was rising slowly with his breaths. The swirls of ink across his skin once again draw my attention. My fingertips find their way to his warm skin, tracing over his tattoos. 

A small groan leaves Harry's lips and I jerk my hand away from his chest. His arm tightens over my body, pulling me closer to his body as he turns on his side towards me. His eyelids flutter open, revealing his emerald eyes. He flickers them down to me and the corners of his lips turn upward.

"Morning," he murmurs in a deep, raspy voice. 

Butterflies dance in my stomach at the sound of his morning voice. I smile back. "Good morning." 

He licks his lips and I feel a hand creep up my shirt, tracing my the skin on my stomach. My heart flips in my chest and his touch. A huge part of me wants him to sneak down to my panties and touch me like he did last night. 

"You're pretty," he hums. "Even with the slobber on your face." 

I panic, feeling my cheeks heat up. I bring a hand to my mouth, trying to cover it from his view.

"Only joking," he chuckles. 

He removes my hands from my face and outlines my lips with his thumb. My cheeks are still burning but I can't help but to smile. I peer up at him through my eyelashes and feel the sudden urge to kiss his lips. Before I could do so, a loud notification went off, causing us both to jump.

Harry withdrew his hand from my skin and picked up his phone. His eyes squint at the screen momentarily before his jaw tenses up. He leans up and runs his hand through his thick hair. He glances at me, but avoids eye contact. I frown.

"Uh, I have got to go," he mumbles, stepping up from the bed. He is only in a pair of boxers and I feel blood rush to my cheeks.

"Why?" I ask, leaning up. "Is everything okay-"

"Jesus Christ, Aria" he cuts me off loudly. 

My mouth parts at his sudden outburst. "What is your problem?"

"I'm not your boyfriend, Aria," he snaps and I flinch at the change in his tone. "You don't have question every single fucking thing I do."

"I'm not trying to act like your girlfriend!" I shout back, feeling anger creep up my spine. "What are you even talking about?"

"Yeah, you are. And quite frankly, it is annoying the fuck out of me. Hop off my dick." 

And with that he slams my bedroom door behind him.