How Could You

(Warning: Implied suicide)

Night
Dream

??? pov:
"You said you wanted to help me. You said you were my brother. But then why did you do this.

You killed them. You killed the people who finally accepted me. Killed the people who didn't treat me like a monster just because of my negativity.

You Killed My Family!

So then Dream, are you happy now? I have nothing left again because of you. You take everything once again.

And yet you still call us brothers! Like everything is fine!

But don't worry, you won't have a brother after this. I'm tried of dealing with you.

So I'll be leaving back to my family.

I hope you suffer in hell for what you did to them!"

I read the note over and over again. Each time only made it worse. Reminding me what I did.

I only wanted to help you. Become a family again. Instead, all I did was ruin and destroy one.

I can't even bring myself to take you down from our tree.

How could I have let this happen to you! I just wanted to help you. But all I did was hurt you.

All because I was jealous!

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry brother.

I hope your happy with your family again.

(Sorry if it seems kinda rushed, the original draft sucked and I could not fix it)

Sanscest One-ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara