No going back (angst)

Ds Dream/Dream
Ds Night/ Night
Ds Ink/ Ink

Dream pov:
Breath in, breath out. Just calm down, it's going to be okay. *Knock Knock* Dream, are you okay? Why are you doing this to yourself?

Nightmare. I'm sorry, I can't forgive myself after what I did to you. Dream, it will be okay. You did it because you thought it was for the greater good.

I looked up from the floor. But, I should've listened to you. I still remember all of the other times in the other resets. I-i know, but you are trying to make up for it.

I got up from the floor and went to my desk. On it sat the broken pendant that gave me the reset ability. Please, don't kill yourself over your mistake.

But how can I not. All of the injures and death I caused. I even took away your only friends. But we are together again. I do miss them, but at least I still have you. And you still have me.

I looked up to see the door open to revile Ink. Sir, the people still need a way to balance the negative and positive emotions. They have started to harm each other for it.

I understand, get the guards to deal with the people causing trouble. I will see if I can find a spell to cause some magic to turn negative.

I looked over at the pendant. And Ink, try to find someone to fix the pendant completely. If all else fails, we will need it.

A-are you sure Sir? Yes, there is no going back Ink.