Cross x Killer (lemon)

(The people have spoken!)

Cross
Killer

Killer pov:
Why now. I have to be in heat when I'm suppose to visit Cross. Maybe I should cancel with him. But we haven't seen each other in a couple of weeks.

I tried to just suck it up but it started to hurt. Fuck. Why now. I was not going to see Cross like this. 

I decided to just stay home and text Cross I can't come over today. I went to my bedroom to deal with this problem.

Cross pov:
I wonder what's taking Killer so long. He was suppose to see me today. It has been awhile, and he hasn't said anything.

Screw it, I'm going over to see him. I teleported there in a matter of seconds. Immediately a smell hit me, it's like licorice.

I followed the smell to Killer's room. I heard shuffling in there. What was he doing in there.

I opened the door to see what it was. Immediately I felt my ecto form.

Ahh~Cross, please~ Mmh, fuck me~Uhm, Killer. Ahhh, C-cross, w-when did you g-get h-here? Nevermind that, it look alike you need help~

I wrapped my arms around his waist and started kissing him. Mmh, you taste great Killer~  I slowly moved my arms up his shirt.

C-cross, pl-lease s-stop tea-asing m-me. Oh, but it's fun~ Besides, you know you like it. P-please, I ne-ed you n-now!~ Fine, but you will make it up to me next time~

I didn't waste anymore time, I took both his and my clothes off. I decided to tease him just a little more though.

I climbed on to his member with my entrance. If you want me to fuck you, call me master~ Ah-hh, Cr-ross, fi-ine. Ple-ease fu-uck me Mas-ster. Good boy~

I felt my walls tighten around his member. I started to bounce on him while I heard his moans. Soon he also joined in sync.

Mmh~ Cross, I'm cl-lose. Just a l-little more. After another minute I got off of him as he climaxed.

Th-hat was n-nice. Ya, how about another round~

Meanwhile in the other room

Night pov:
Grrr, Do You Two Have To Be Horny Now!