Night x Bad Guys (angst)

Night

Night pov:
Silence, only silence. What else was there. Everyone else is not here.

The times when they left was always the most calming. But they would return before I started feeling lonely.

Okay, it's been a few days. They'll come back soon.

Pain, what I felt the whole time. Pain that they are gone. Pain that they didn't even say good bye.

They went out for a mission they had planned. I let them, but now I see it was my fault.

P-please, this isn't funny anymore.

Betrayal, the cause. How could he do this to me. He, my own brother, took them from me.

But I know it isn't his fault. He never wanted to do this to them. They chose that....

W-why did you all leave me. W-what did I do to make you all leave.

All I could do was cry. Cry for how they left me for my brother's team. Left without telling or even apologizing. Just left cause they grew tired of me.

W-why-*hurk* ow, i-its okay. Daddy's got you, it will be okay.

I looked down at the 4 soulings in me. The others betrayed me by not only leaving me, but also their own children.

I went up stairs to the my bed. It was made for all of us to stay in. But now it is just barren. I payed down on the top, listening to the sound echoing through the castle.

Silence