Night x Error (finale)

Error
Night

Night pov:
I went back to my castle. How long was I gone for, 5 hours. That's fine, the spell should still be in affect.

Wait! Error doesn't need to sleep that much. *Smash* I rushed to Error to see what he did. I saw he broke a picture frame and was about to grab a piece of glass.

I took him away with my tentacles. What were you thinking!? I-i'm sor-rry, it-t j-just hu-urts so m-much. Error started to cry into my chest.

It's okay. I know it hurts, after what I-he did. Here, I have something for you.

I wrap PJ's scarf and Gradient band around him. So you can remember them. Yo-ou g-got th-ese fo-or m-me. Yes, now I know it hurts, but don't hurt yourself for it.

B-but I cou-uldn't s-save th-em! There there, it's okay. I know it hurts now but you'll get through this. It wasn't your fault.

B-but, you tried. You tried to save them. It isn't your fault. Don't worry. I'll be here to help you.

I-i, th-hank you. I won't leave you. I'll be here for you Error. P-promise. Promise.

I watched as Error fell asleep again. I whispered into his ear. I love you Error. I'll make sure nothing hurts you ever again.
~~~~~~~~~~
And I did. Night, please go to sleep. I'm just telling Raider and Tentapatch how we fell in love. Well tell them when they are born, cause I'm tired. Love you Error. Love you too.