Reaper x Geno (fluuf)

(A very "happy" birthday special ;)

Reaper
Geno

Reaper pov:
I floated down to Geno, he told me his birthday was in a couple of days. Hey Babe.

Reaper why? You said your birthday was soon, so...... Geno gave me a really face. Reaper, are you serious?

Look, I don't actually know how to celebrate birthdays, I'm death not life. I just, I just want what makes you happy, other than leaving this place. Oh, Reaper..... a cake would be nice.

Huh, only that. Yes, a single cake, made by you. Uh, Reaper. ...How do you make a cake? Reaper!
~~~~~~~~
We spent the entirety of his birthday making a cake. Turns out he actually likes chocolate cake the best.

There, now, make a wish! Reaper...I wish I can spend the rest of all my birthdays like this. Just you and me with a cake. Heh, then, your wish will come true. I leaned over and gave him a kiss.

Hey Geno, I got the cake, it's your favorite. I even cut it up for you this time. I placed the cake infront of him.

See Geno...I made sure to keep our promise...even if I can't hold you anymore.

I stepped out if the portal. He always leaves my piece right here. Even if I can't see him, he still keeps his promise. Thank you Reaper...I wish I could have one birthday with you again...but the Antivoid will have to do until then.