Yandere Dust x Blue (part 2)

(Warning: Rape, force impregnate)

Dust
Blue

No one pov:
Dust draged Blue to the bed. He had already done this multiple times. All other attempt have failed, but Dust is tired of it.

Stripe. P-please, not again. I'll behave, I'll love you, I'll do anything, Just Please Not Again! Too late for that Baby Blue.

Dust used his magic to pin Blue down. He already started undressing Blue. Pl-lease, s-stop. There there, once this is over we will finally be together. We will even have our own little family.After hearing that Blue struggled to get away.

Now, summon something for me. N-no! Fine then, be like that. Dust started licking Blue's neck to get him to form one. After a couple of minutes he bite down, drawing blood.

Mmmh~, Ahhh! N-no, I re-refuse! Grrr. Dust summoned a bone and put it to Blue's spine. Summon one or else. N-n-no, y-you c-can't m-make m-mee, Ahhhhh! Dust had made a deep cut into his spine.

Blue still refused, but all Dust had to do was bring the bone back to his spine. Blue summoned his entrance out of fear.

See, was it that bad. Now, shall we. Dust slowly revealed his member, Blue already sobbing knowing what is happening.

Without any warning Dust slammed into Blue. Blue screaming from pain of it. Blue could feel his walls tear from Dust. Blue felt disgusted with himself for slowly enjoying it.

Soon Dust reached his womb. All pleasure that was there was gone. Blue sobbed from the pain Dust was causing him, and for now having to have a child with him.

After what felt like an eternity Dust released into Blue. He made sure it stayed in, insuring a child.

Hehe, now we can be a family. I love you Blue. W-why, w-hy, w-why m-me. All Blue could do was cry.

Your mine forever Blue. And nothing is going to change that.