Ds Pain Outcome

Ds Night/ Night
Ds Dream/ Dream

Night pov:
How could he do this? I'm his own brother, does he just not care anymore? It hurts, it hurts so much.

I looked down at the golden magic leaking out of my eye sockets. It burns as it flows down.

P-please S-stop! It Hurts! No answer, of course. Dream just wants me to suffer until I die, doesn't he.

I kept screaming in a futile hope that Dream would stop. But no one came.

I then felt something even worse. My own soul started to break. Each new crack hurt and glowed gold.

P-please....h-help. It f-feels like I'm m-melting.

Made sense considering once the golden magic covered my soul it started to melt. And it hurt.

Dream truly wanted me to suffer before I died. He had killed the only people who cared about me. Made me go through this suffering just to make my magic positive. And yet he still won't help his own brother.

I then felt my soul finally stop melting. But I felt no more soul. I felt my self slowly start to fade.

At least, I get to be with you two again.

Nooo!

Dream pov:
I sat up in my bed. I had that awful memory. It was the worse one I could remember.

I got out of bed and down to the chamber. I started to hate it down here. Exspecally with the memories of Nights hollow body.

I then saw the magic I was trying to perform. Just gotta change it some more. It has to work this time.

Master Dream. Yes Ink. We've captured your brother and his friends. Bring his friends to the dungeon, and bring Night to me.

This time it has to work. I can't afford another reset. Not after the thousands of failed ones.