Bully

(Me at 3am: head empty
My brain suddenly: what if Dream also bullied Night)

(Warning: Implied cutting)
Dream
Night

Night pov:
I can't believe he said that. Why? What did I do? He is suppose to be my brother.

It's bad enough I get told those things by the bullies, but now. Why Dream, what did I do?

Brother, where are you? Go Away! But brother, I was just joking, the villagers found it funny. Ya, they did!

How about if you were called things like that all your life! It hurts knowing your own brother thinks your worthless.

...It was just a joke, move on! One That Hurts! ...Just leave me alone... please.
~~~~~~~~
Ever since then the bullying hasn't stopped. The villagers still hurt and abuse me. Dream still calls me things like worthless and demon. Infact, they're doing it more.

I don't know how more I can take. Ow. I lifted up my sleeve to see the cracks and cuts left in it. Normally Dream would heal them...but.

My bones are starting to just not heal at all. I have no choice but to ask Dream.

I eventually found him next to a tree in the valley. H-hey Dream, can I ask you for a favor? What no?! His tone was harsh as always. I-I need your healing ability.

Why do you need it, you haven't even been hurt. Actually- why would you even ask me. Your smart enough to figure something else out.

I-Thats It! Why?! Why Have You Been Tormenting Me?! What Did I Even Do?! Shut up.

All I have been doing was trying to be nice! But you join the villagers in hurting me to the point of near death! I said, Shut Up!

All I saw after that was Dream swinging a stick at me. But I kept hearing things, it sounded like Dream.

But I'm pretty sure it's not, Dream would never say things such as "sorry" and "forgive me"... I just want out of this place. I want to go home!

P-please w-wake up, p-please! I'm s-sorry! I looked down at Night, I should've listened to him. After what seemed like Days I finally stopped crying. The least I could do now was take him to our tree.

I picked him up with his clothes and carried him there. H-here you go brother, you c-can be with mom again.

I sprinkled him around the tree. Leaving his clothes and crown neatly folded under it. I protect you Night... I'll protect you even after your gone. I promise.