Night x Killer (part 2)

(Y'all wanted more detail so here we go)

Night
Killer
Crescent

Killer pov:
I felt tired, when I woke up I was back on the couch. What happened? Papa, your awake! Crescent, yes I'm fine.

Daddy said he was getting you something that wouldn't make you sleepy. Oh, so that's what happened. Well then, I guess we can finish the cake until her returns.

Night pov:
Let's hope this medicine actually works. Sci said it would cause mild drowsyness, but not sleep.

I walked past the boarded up rooms. After the gang left I didn't want to remember the pain. I made it all the way to Killer's room.

I opened it reviling a padded room. Inside was Killer eating the cake, and trying to feed it to the doll. The doll that I hated so much.

Hey Killer, I got something for you. You did, thank you. You can't have it yet though, it's only for when you need it.

I spent my time with Killer, he kept on talking to me and the doll.

Killer pov:
It was nice of Nightmare to return. I wonder why I passed out though. Papa, can I have another slice? Sure honey. Night, can you get Crescent another slice. But he, uh, sure.

I looked back down at Crescent, but all I say was his dead body. C-cresent. W-who did this!

I then remember something. Nightmare holding Crescent, after killing him. You monster!

Night pov:
I quickly turned around to see Killer charging at me. I managed to get the medicine though.

After a bit of wrestling I manage to inject him with it. N-no, y-you killed h-hi- shoo shoo, it's okay, calm down. Just call down, everything will be okay.

He sounded more tired, the medicine must be working.Crescent, I want to see him. I, he, o-okay. I picked up Killer.

I carried him to Crescents room. It hasn't been occupied in a long time.

Here we go. Where is he. I knew he would ask, good thing I brought the doll. Here he is.

Thank you Nightmare. I-i, no Killer, I don't deserve it. I-im sorry. I'm so sorry. None of this wouldn't have happened if I didn't hurt him.