SD Dream x SD Night (angsty fluff)

SD Dream/ Dream
SD Night/ Night

Dream pov:
*Humming* Oh Nighty, I made you lunch. I started walking to his room.

I reached down for the knob. But remembered I had to knock first. Silly me. *knocks*

I opened the door to see Night hiding in a pile of blankets. Nighty, hey look. I got you your favorite. It's a fruit salad...minus apples.

*Sniffing* I-it hurts. What!? I-it h-hurts a-again! P-please mak-ke it s-stop!

Oh no, not again. I rushed towards the bathroom in look for painkillers. Where are they? They should be...ah, there they are.

I rushed back towards Night with the pills and some water. I took pills some out and put them on my sleeve. Here you go, take these.

Also here some water to help. Your eyes feel better? S-somewh-hat.

C-can I just r-rest here some m-more? Ya, take as much time as you need.

I started petting his skull with my sleeve. I continued until he fell asleep.

Oh Night...you have to go through so much because of me. I wish I never ate all of those apples.

I miss being able to hold you. I miss being able to actually comfort you....I miss your beautiful eyes.

(I'm sorry I have to)
(My Brain: hey, you know how anyone who looks at Sd Dream goes blind and burn when touching him?
Me:Ya
My Brain: So wouldn't Night also be affected?
Me:...
My need to write: Write That Down!)