Nightmare x Bad Guys

NightErrorCrossKillerDustHorror"Ink"

Night
Error
Cross
Killer
Dust
Horror
"Ink"

Night pov:
Grrrr, ENOUGH! When will you stop bothering us. The Star Sans have been interrupting more and more missions.

Normally we can take them. But recently they been beating us back. Today was no different.

Dream, Blue, and Lust were down. All that is left is Ink. Give up Ink, your outnumbered. "NEVER! I won't let a demon like you win!"

That word, demon, why, why, why ,why, why! The memories of the village. How I was beat, bullied, and even...that, just because I had the negative side.

I tried to keep fighting, but the more we fought the more words were shouted. "Demon, Monster, Mistake, Useless" I couldn't take it anymore.

Stop, stop, stop, stop! I'm not a d-demon, I'm N-Not a m-mistake! L-leave m-me a-alone!

Bad Guys pov:
We all stoped and turned to Night. He was sobbing and having a panic attack. Shit, not those memories.

We were all aware of his past, he told us so certain words and actions wouldn't be used.

Error ran up first to comfort him. Hey, there, there. I'm here, your okay. Error sucked up his fear and hugged Night. Horror came up behind him and did the same.

We're here boss. Just let it out. It's going to fine, they are all gone now. Ya, they are dead. They can't hurt you anymore.

Night slowly started to calm down. Ya, were the best person we know. You helped us from our situation. Your not like. He's right boss. You are the great, caring, and help those who need it.

Everyone was now hugging and comforting Night. T-thanks guys. I love you too.

While Error and Cross took Night back to the castle, Horror, Killer, and Dust had some...'talks' with Ink.