Dust x Blue (lemon)

Dust
Blue
Stretch/Papy (us Paps)

Blue pov:
I was making tacos for me, Dust, and Papy. I decided to make the shells from scratch. This led to me covered in flour from my head to my waist.

Hey Blue you herr... Uhh? What happened? I tried to get the flour, but I was to short and it fell on me. Pppfft

Stop laughing!!! The least you could do is help me clean up. Fine, go get changed and I'll clean this up.

I listened and went to my room to get changed. I decided to just take a shower to wash it off.

Dust pov:
I started cleaning up the flour. It reminded me so much of dust. Speaking of which I still have some on me from the mission. Blue hates it when I bring dust in the house.

After cleaning up the flour I saw I got a lot on me. A shower should take of that. I rushed up to the bathroom to get a shower I started.

I opened the door and immediately regretted that. I saw Blue without cloths on trying to start the shower.

Ahh, Dust Get Out. I saw him blush and try to cover himself. Sorry Blue.  I just wanted a shower to clean off the flour and dust on me.

Mmh, fine, but only because you also need one.

Blue pov:
I started the show and stepped in. About a minute later dust climbed in behind me. I tried to clean myself as quickly as I could.

I then felt Dust grab my waist from behind and lick my neck. Ahhh~ Dusty, why did you do that. You know why~~

Dusty, no, we need a shower. Please. Dust immediately started to massage my spine making me moan.

Ahh~ pl-lease, fine. But make it quick.