Killer x Nightmare (part 2)

Nightmare
Killer

Nightmare pov:
After I snapped at Killer I felt bad. Yes I was mad, but he was my lover. And I did go overboard...

I even said I don't know why I loved him. I debated whether to go apologize now or cool off first. I was going to do the second option, but then I felt a high amount of negative.

I felt it grow stronger as I left my office. I then realized it came from Killer's room. Immediately I rushed to his room.

Killer are you there? I tugged the door finding it lock. Killer, please open the door. Still nothing, I panicked and broke the door down with my tentacle.

Almost immediately I saw Killer on the floor with a knife in him. I rushed over to him trying to get a response.

Killer! Can you hear me!? This isn't funny!

I rushed him to Sci hoping he could help. Sci took him to one of the lab's room to try to save Killer. After hours of silence Sci came out and said he was stable.

I rushed in seeing Killer asleep with Iv's in his hand bone and soul. I spent days there waiting for him to wake up.

Every day I would tell him what the other guys were up to. Apologizing for not giving him the live he wanted. Begging for him to wake up.

After months of this I was starting to lose hope. He was gone because of me. My fault, My Fault, MY FAULT!!! I broke down crying.

I then heard a groan and rustling. I turned my head to see Killer open his eyes. Without hesitation I rushed over hugging him.

Where am I, why am I not dead... Nightmare? Your okay, your in Sci's lab, your alive. I'm sorry, it's all my fault. I-if I gave you more love, it I wasn't so cruel, if I had came early.

Nightmare, no it's not your fault. At this point both of us were crying. I should have told you how I felt. Please don't ever leave me again I will be better. Just don't leave me. I-i won't, I will be here with you.

We hugged, me knowing I finally had Killer back. Night? Yes Killer?

Why didn't you save me?

I woke up, reaching for Killer. But he wasn't there. He was not with me. He is gone, he lied to me. He-I failed him.

I broke down crying holding the jar full of his dust. Cried knowing the person I loved was gone. They weren't coming back. Killer died because of me.