Fallacy x Encre (angst)

(I don't know French and I don't trust google translate so...sorry no french)

Encre
Fallacy

Encre pov:
How long have I sat in the cellar for? Five-six hours? Fallacy was right, the hunters didn't check down here.

Not like that mattered anyways.

When I heard the fighting stop I rushed out to see Fallacy chained down. He saw me and motioned to stay hidden.

It hurt to see him him tied like that, knowing how close he is to death.

After a week I went to his execution to see if there was any hope left that this could end.

There wasn't...and I regret it.

The guards soon spoke. Now for the reward for finding the king of the vampires. Can Encre please come up and retrieve it.

I slowly and solemnly walked up to get the money. I turned around quickly, not wanting to see Fallacy pained face.

I wish the screaming and the smoke left my memory.
~~~~~~~~
How long have I been here? Five-six hours? It hurt, remembering those words he screamed at me as he died.

==========
How Could You! I Loved You! I Gave You Everything You Wanted! I Was Even Going To Marry You!
=========

I can't bring myself to leave the castle. One more day in that awful village and I would've snapped.

I could've done anything to help him! But I didn't! He's gone and it's all my fault!

Once I was done crying I made my way to our old bedroom. I laid down in it, trying to forget everything.

But I can never do that. As I was left with two things. Two things Fallacy left me with.

A child... and I bite mark.