Redemption

(Warning: Abusive relationship, implied sexual assault, trafficking, and suicide)
Fell Pallet/Rurik
Fell Goth/ Lotus

Rurik pov:
3 down, 243 more to go. Uh, why does this shit have to be so long. Oh, ya, I remember.

Well maybe if you helped I would get done quicker! It's not my job to clean the house! I work, you do as I say. I still have to reap you know.

Ya, maybe I shouldn't have got on him about the house so much. I used to get mad at him for every little thing that made me mad.

I decided to just go home, it's been tiering. Finding every one of those souls is going to take so long.

Hey Lotus, I'm back. W-why? Hmm? Why did you do that again! You promised it would end! Am I just your toy to you!

N-no. Get Away From Me! Shut up, and stop running! You are mine, I can do whatever I want!

I'm sorry Lotus. I shouldn't have done those things to you. I went and sat on my bed. I had nothing else to do.

Rurik, I don't want to anymore. They hurt, I'm scared. Shut up and deal with it! I shoved Lotus into the building. You wanted to help, there you go.

Maybe I should clean. I went around and cleaned the entire house. Now I know why you always wanted help with it. I got everything except for-for.

What did you do! Leave me alone, your son can take care of himself. You stupid fucking child. Lotus already had to deal with Reaper! Now look what you did to him!

I went to a closed off room. I opened it and went inside. On the walls was picture of me and Lotus. All the times we were happy.

The time we went to the beach, the ice cream date, our first kiss. I wish I could go back to those times.

I also saw the rope in the middle of the room. The one that never worked.

Listen hear, you will suffer for what you have done to my son! You can never die until everyone who raped him is dead! Just. Like. Him.

I went to the back of the room. There was a coffin. In it holding Lotus.

I-im sorry. Please, just let me be with you again. P-please. I-i w-will al-lways l-love you Lotus.