Objection!

Error
Ink
Dream
Blue
Night

No one pov (also all duologue):
I call the officer to the stand. Can you please tell us your name and profession.

I'm Blue Swap and I am the  chief detective on this case. Blue, can you tell us about the victim?

Yes, they were  named Lust NSFW. They were found dead at city park with autopsy reports grinding them killed between 4:00 to 6:00 am. The murder weapon was a needle filled with poison.

We have a witness at the time saying they saw the defendant, Dust Ask, attack the victim.

Thank you officer, now can the witness come to the stand. Please state your name and occupation.

Uhm, I'm Dream Joku, and I'm a therapist. Will the witness state there testimony.

Okay, well, I was walking through the park that morning. I had just been called in early for an emergency meeting while there. I rushed towards my office where I saw the victim being attacked by the defendant.

Would the defense like to cross-examine the witness?

Yes your Honor. My I ask what the witness did when they saw the attack? Well, I rushed to the nearest public phone, as I forgot my cell phone. Hold It!

You said you had been called for an emergency meeting while you at the park. Meaning you had your phone on you!

*Gasp*, well Uhm. That wasn't what I meant. Can the witness please change their testimony to reflect the truth.

What I meant was, I had been called while at my house. I ran through the park as a shortcut.

There, are you happy Ink Comyet. No, why run through the park, when it's quicker around it! What do you mean?

Your Honor, as seen with this city map, the therapy clinic is to the left of the park. While the apartments are south of it. Meaning it would be wasting time to go straight through the park instead of around it.

I see, Witness, do you have an explanation? Well, the reason is... What's my line again?

Dang it Dream, this is the 3rs time. Explain you had lied and went to see your secret boyfriend!

Oh, okay. Can we please stop, I hate this suit. Shut up, I have stories to write. So suffer.

Now take 3! Hold it! What!? What are we doing again?

...Ink, you better start running.